Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy

ky @tim [ - O< is the praying smily 

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Time to let go of Lee. Never stays healthy fucking ever. Penn State faggot ass curse. 

seriously though you can't be looking forward to this season after losing your two best players on a defensive that was one of the worst ever 

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

I'm just expecting 8-8 at this point =)

It's a bonus if we win more. 

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

But they have Linehan as their OC......and Marinelli as their DC....

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

I want to say that I hope they end their season like they ended last season with a game ending pick, but Lions ended their season the same way. Cept the last four games had game ending picks...

fuck should have beat Tampa and Baltimore :-L probably even NY

Fuck I'm not worried cause our defense is gonna be killer this year 

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

i can't even tell if rex is trolling anymore

about the defense? Nah they were good last year and we are going to play a lot more man coverage....slay is a good one on one cover guy. If Houston is healthy he gets the job done. And out front seven was stout last year. Were going to put more pressure on the QB then last year as well. The defense will be keeping us in games like it did a good portion of last year. All we have to do is not turn the ball over. We were a 10-12 win team last year but our offense routinely killed us. Stafford and both our jims ( coach and Qb coach) are working extensively on his footwork and decision making so I expect our turnover ratio to be a lot better. If that happens we will be taking that division crown. 

Good doesn't mean great....6th in rush defense and 15 in points against per game...that's top 1/2 of the league...I'd say that's good but not great. They have coaches that are leaps and bounds better. Plus better personal. 

I'm on mobil but I'm assuming that agree to eds post  was Todd....kyfs Todd 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

nah I was the lol.

Jay & Rex have said some delusional things about Detroit teams in the past, but I think that paragraph that Rex wrote was the worst. 

Kill yourself. You call yourself a fan but have payed zero attention to this offseason. Do you have any idea what the defense is gonna look like this year? I hope you fuck a white bitch with aids 

I don't live in the clouds like you faggots. I keep it 100 every time. I'm not going to disappoint myself by saying they're going to go to the super bowl this season and then they dont even make the playoffs. Told you dumb niggas last two seasons that they weren't gonna do shit and look what happened. 

Tell me exactly where I said they would go to the SB? We have the best offensive line and defensive line In our division. One of if not the best two back combos In The league. The best wide out in the league. Both of our top two picks have a lot of potential. We saw what ansah did while hurt most of the year last year. And we are finally away from the Jim Schwartz debacle. Look at the games last year. Of all the 9 losses the road game to Green Bay was the only one we couldn't/shouldn't have won. And Calvin was out.

Arizona...lost by 4 without bush. The offense won't be hurt nearly as much without bush this year cause of having more weapons 

Bengals....was going into OT before our punter put them in field goal range pretty much

Steelers...offense completely died in the second half 

Tampa bay...in field goal range which would have tied the game and we could have scored a touchdown...game ending pic

Philly....would have been up 21-0 in the snow had our offense not turned the ball over two times in the redzone 

Giants...more total yards and time of possession..lose in overtime

Vikings....sat out bush and Calvin lose by one point

I never crowned them champs. I said they will win the division. And if stafford play well we will. He's putting in a ton of work this offseason. He works his ass off. He's working hard on his footwork because that was his biggest issue last year. 

Now look at the schedule.

Even if we lose both games to Green Bay we have proved we can handle Chicago and Minnesota.

We play the afc east .. Bills and dolphins at home and jets on the road. 

We get the saints at home and they are terrible on the road.

Giants and bucs also at home.

It's not unreasonable to think a 7-9 team could go 10-6 this year. That will be close to enough to win the division this year. 

Thanks for writing that essay, Larry The Cable Guy. Like I'm going to read that incoherent response. Inb4 joke about blacks can't read.