Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

Rex is there a scenario that exists where you wouldn't absolutely fucking LOVE whoever the Lions drafted? Wait , nvm I know the answer to that. :))
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    edited May 2014

Yeah I would have been pissed if we drafter and CB in the first round.  Or an offensive linemen...Ebron was on my short list of players I wanted to take...and anyone bitching obviously didn't pay attention to anything leading up to the draft. 

Clowney 

Mack

Watkins 

Ebron

Donald

Those were the only guys I wanted us to go with if we were going to pick somewhere in the top ten

I would have liked to trade down and got odel or  a linebacker that could play outside but there wasn't a good deal there.

Ed's distain is unwarranted...he doesn't football

As far as everyone else  they don't realize how often we are going to run two tight end sets..and that Ebron will most likely be our third wide  out on a lot of sets.  Pettigrew plain and simple isn't a  reliable receiving option and fauria is only going to play inside the twenty because his lack of ability to run routes. Ebron is one of the best route runners in the draft. Teams are going to have matchup nightmares all over the field against us. People laugh but the team didn't have a lot of gaping holes to fill. It was the best pick we could have made at ten. Thank you Minnesota for taking Barr off the board.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

Rex you're a faggot yes man. If the Lions drafted a toilet you would have been ok with it. 

No I'm just not an ignorant idiot....the lions have had Ebron in their draft plans since they started a draft board...you just don't follow shit leading up to the draft and then want to get pissy when they make a pic that doesn't suit your needs 

they needed another pass catcher...Ebron fits that need 

I followed Money all the way to the draft. That's all I needed to know. 

bout to cop that Brown's jersey tho fuck it

8-| see what I'm saying 

I knew the Lions were trying to get Watkins if it came to it. 

the browns sold 1,500 season tickets in the last 12 hours =))

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

Thought for sure Jerry was gonna snap him up just for the business aspect of it...Jerry is a great business man but a terrible football person though he made the best decision last night

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

LaVar Arrington Ordered to 'Cease and Desist' Calling Himself a Redskins Great

By Ken Chin , Social Media Staff May 9, 2014

LaVar Arrington Ordered to Cease and Desist Calling Himself a Redskins Great
    Getty Images

The Washington Redskins are no strangers to using the legal system to get what they want, like in 2009 when the team sued their own season-ticket holders, including a 72-year-old grandmother who was hit hard during the recession. 

Not much has changed since then. Not even the Redskins No. 2 overall pick in the 2000 NFL draft, LaVar Arrington, is immune to the Redskins' legal arm. 

The three time All-Pro linebacker for the Redskins was ordered to "cease and desist" marketing himself as a Redskins "great": 

The Redskins had an issue with Arrington's flier for his football camp: 

The retired linebacker had a little fun with a Twitter rant directed at the Redskins and their pettiness: 

The real kicker here is that Arrington was voted as a member of the "80 Greatest Redskins" by a panel of former players and media. Not even a player named a "great" by the team itself can call himself that. 

Way to go Redskins. 

:))

They gotta make the news some how 

• TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    edited May 2014

The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep

Fkn mobile..

The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

Regarding OSU prospects, if there's one thing Urban Meyer does, it's recruit top-notch athletes. Roby and Shazier have their issues but they can flat out play. With the right coaching they will be fine. I would have liked Shazier if we had traded down.

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

Lots of good defensive prospects that could fall to 45....

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage

:!!

Van noy [-O<