Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

We'll see how it goes. Wish we would've made a move for Mosley. Idk too much about Roby to be quite honest

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

I think the Steelers are gonna be sorry they went with the OSU faggot instead of Mosley. Especially since the Ravens got him to have him remind them what a mistake they made twice a season 

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

We'll see how it goes. Wish we would've made a move for Mosley. Idk too much about Roby to be quite honest

Good athlete who will make contributions on special teams until he earns a role on defense. Like I said the performance was there in spades but he had an inconsistent year last year. But he makes plays.

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

Mack \m/

Lions =))

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

At this point 

Raiders > lions

I'm coming around on the pick a bit. I still would have like to have traded down but I would have considered a secondary guy a reach there. 

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy

At this point 

Raiders > lions

You're dreaming 

At this point 

Raiders > lions

=))

Taylor Lewan's mom had better tits than any girlfriend/wifey i saw in the green room tonight

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

SATAN said:

I think the Steelers are gonna be sorry they went with the OSU faggot instead of Mosley. Especially since the Ravens got him to have him remind them what a mistake they made twice a season 

Nah. Shazier is stud. They'll both be good if Mosley proves that he can stay on the field without getting hurt every 5 games 

SATAN said:

Nah. Shazier is stud. They'll both be good if Mosley proves that he can stay on the field without getting hurt every 5 games 

osu linebackers have a pretty spotty history in the nfl, especially the 1st rounders. andy katzenmoyer, bobby carpenter, vernon gholston...all first round busts. a.j. hawk has done okay and kept a starting job, but he hasn't lived up to being the 5th overall pick. osu linebackers are the defensive equivalent of florida quarterbacks in the nfl

SATAN said:

Taylor Lewan's mom had better tits than any girlfriend/wifey i saw in the green room tonight

CJ Mosely's grandmamma >
    edited May 2014

SATAN said:

SATAN said:

osu linebackers have a pretty spotty history in the nfl, especially the 1st rounders. andy katzenmoyer, bobby carpenter, vernon gholston...all first round busts. a.j. hawk has done okay and kept a starting job, but he hasn't lived up to being the 5th overall pick. osu linebackers are the defensive equivalent of florida quarterbacks in the nfl

You can't go by that logic. Every player is different. Even if you did, the most recent is James Laurinaitis who is a pretty damn good player and if you wanna go back to katzenmoyer, you might as well go back to Chris Spielman.  Gholston was a DE also.

SATAN said:

SATAN said:

You can't go by that logic. Every player is different. Even if you did, the most recent is James Laurinaitis who is a pretty damn good player and if you wanna go back to katzenmoyer, you might as well go back to Chris Spielman.

that's the thing: laurinaitis, spielman and mike vrabel all fell from the first round. laurinaitis is decent, but he's mostly a run-stopping plugger. not a pro-bowler. i looked over the linebackers taken in the draft over the last 15 years and laurinaitis and hawk are the only ones that have even stuck on nfl rosters. most of them were out of the nfl within 2 years of being drafted. some programs can prop up a certain position that makes the players look better than they really are. thats why i compared the osu lbs to florida qbs

YOu cant go by that tho when it was taken from like 3 different regimes/ 3 different systems.

Urban Meyer recruits different players than Tressell did and John Cooper before him. Its just not the same thing. You cant generalize like that. The Alabama linebackers weren't exactly world beaters if you wanna go by that. Demeco Ryans had some decent years early in his career but its been a few years since hes been anything better than average. I would take Laurinaitis over him for sure. Other than that a few decent/ok players that stuck on rosters but you have to go back to Derrick Thomas if you want to find someone legitimate, but what would that have to do with the current Alabama regime? 

Look at Alabama RB's for example, some of them good,  (Lacy, Shaun Alexander), some of them busts (Ingram, Richardson) . How does that project Yeldon? Who the fuck knows? That's why you cant go by that logic.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy

Katzenmoyer =)) =))