Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy

Yeah nigga is one dimensional 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

holy fuck =))

#rekt

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

FIREDESEANJACKSON

sounds like crickets

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

Once again you sound like Shane quoting ESPN. This dude isnt TO or Pacman. He's not as off the hook wild as yall niggas (who got your info from national media) make him out to be. Constantly complaining? he hasnt mentioned his deal in public since last offseason, and when he did, they put him on the "trading block" or as i like to call it the "it's never going to happen unless you make my jawn drop with an offer block." Dude plays with a chip on his shoulder and you call him lazy and uninspired, and selfish? I guess he was selfish last week when he showed up at a hospital with a bag of toys for sick kids for no reason, or that talk show he went to when he talked to some kid who looked up to him about getting beat up and bullied. Or maybe he's so selfish that half of the plays don;t go to him because he stretches the field out and opens it up for everyone else. Cooper for example, Copper had an awesome year. Before this year aint nobody ever heard of this nigga. Jacksons always double covered drawing other players and opening up the field so guys like cooper, celek can have decent games. All the while being the smallest guy on the fucking team and still making plays. 9th in the fucking league. Selfish? How about sharing the ball with the likes of Lesean McCoy, Vick, knowing he's not going to get anywhere near as many touches as he would without them, but never saying nothing about it. I do agree the draft is heavy at WO, like I said if they get a decent offer because of the cap hit they might pull the trigger, but They don't want him out of town. And you said he wants out of town??? Nigga which is it? He was on the radio yesterday saying he wants to be an Eagle for life. Yes they do have a nic deep recieving core, but not DJ is not expendalble? you fuckin serious. his speed alone is crucial to the way CK runs the offense. Lets not forget to mention JMac coming off knee surgery and missing the entire fucking year... Dont get it twisted nigga, I am biased cause I love watching this nigga play, but what you hear out in texas is alot different from what the locals leak to us. I may not know much about every other player, college and every team, but I follow this team like it's my fucking job. I forgot you follow every team in the NFL so you can pick which one you want to root for when the cowboys tank. So if you wanna Shane it up and just repeat what that fuckin waste of life grimace lookin nigga on PTI says about the Eagles, go ahead, but what the national media says isnt always fucking true.  :neutral_face: 

Jay and Todd can dickride all they want.. Jay still sticks up for the Lions choices and moves, At least Ed knows whats up. and Todd? I don't even know what the fuck this niggas doing in here. What team do you like bitch?

and rexx.... fuckkin rexx, you fat, bald, taco slingin faggot illiterate 1st grade vocabulary dixkrider....

Hooker
    Vicarious
    Schism
    Pushit
    Intension
    Lateralus
    Jambi
    46&2
    Ænima 
    Stinkfist

Rex420 said:

Yeah nigga is one dimensional 

this was seriously a retarded statement doe... speed, hands, can run the ball, and return, and can train todds mom with the rest of the Eagles squad.

walk around detroit and find random used needles on the ground and poke them in your tongue.

good thing i already know hooker. off yourself. and i root for what ever team is playing the eagles

You forgot "quits on routes" and "afrraid to go over the middle"

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy

I'm talking about wide receiver wise....dude is fast that's it...he ain't going over top of niggas...he ain't running them over

he doesnt quit on routes..... you guys obvs never watch the eagles. With qbs like mcnabb and vick you cant quit on fucking routs cause theyre scrambling.. you have to keep going. especially the last few years with vick. ive seen plenty of plays where jackson was destroyed oveer the middle making a catch or trying to and getting hit so hard he cant... but trying. keep hatin.

here you go guys, you can get all your infor on the eagles and the rest of the NFL at these 2 sites..

http://espn.go.com/

https://www.facebook.com/shane.pipher.3?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

Matt Schaub to the Raiders.

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage

who's Houston's qb?

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

either the #1 pick of Ryan Mallett

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited March 2014
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep

Would say RIP Raiders, but they been dead since Gruden left...

The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.