Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    im not but the guy has proven that he can win and carry a team, the steelers werent that good in prev years. if you put ben on the same page as like flacco or henne then you obv know nothing of football
    lol listen its very simple, im not saying ben is super awesome im saying he is above qb's like flacco or henne or fitzgerald etc. If you cant see that then your retarded
    I certainly wouldn't pick Eli Manning over Dan Marino, that's for damn sure...
    no shit but ben is a higher level then flacco and you know it
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    49ers beat writer speculates that there could be a more increased play calling role with Smith and QB Coach Mike Johnson. Thank Jesus.

Raye's on thin ice and he knows it.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    lol listen its very simple, im not saying ben is super awesome im saying he is above qb's like flacco or henne or fitzgerald etc. If you cant see that then your retarded
    Flacco's not like Henne or Fitzpatrick, and if you can't see that, then you're retarded.
    what has flacco shown? he hasnt proven anything yet so how can you say that
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    i didn't say he was on bad teams...i said he was on great teams...its not like hes a wide out....qb play is 95% a huge part in teams winning the SB...its the hardest position in sports to play....hes a good qb
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    The Ravens got to the AFC title game his rookie year.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Henne can be a good qb
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    He will be, but he's not there quite yet.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    The Ravens got to the AFC title game his rookie year.
    understood but the ravens have been makin the playoffs with shitty qb's for years. if u threw this flacco kid on the bills right now they would still be 0 - 3. im not tryin to knock the guy but i dont think hes proven anything yet but time will tell
    Henne can be a good qb
    lol not really dude, do u watch the Dolphins? hes pretty lame
    you think flacco sucks sooooo
    i didn't say he was on bad teams...i said he was on great teams...its not like hes a wide out....qb play is 95% a huge part in teams winning the SB...its the hardest position in sports to play....hes a good qb
    Let's break this down a little bit here.
    i didn't say he was on bad teams...i said he was on great teams
    He's only been on the Steelers, so can we do without the plurals?

Either way, it's irrelevant, you said he has rings, which is true but implies that it's an individual feat. You get a ring for being the third string QB but you didn't do shit on game day.
    qb play is 95% a huge part in teams winning the SB.
    I disagree. It takes everybody being sharp, especially the offensive line. Unfortunately, the QB gets all the credit for the O-Line's work these days.
    its the hardest position in sports to play
    So false. SOOOOOOOOOOO False
    hes a good qb
    Yes, we can agree on this. Where we differ is that I say he is "good, not great."
    you think flacco sucks sooooo
    naw i dont think he sucks but hes no ben, not yet at least
    Let's break this down a little bit here.
    i didn't say he was on bad teams...i said he was on great teams
    He's only been on the Steelers, so can we do without the plurals?

Either way, it's irrelevant, you said he has rings, which is true but implies that it's an individual feat. You get a ring for being the third string QB but you didn't do shit on game day.
    qb play is 95% a huge part in teams winning the SB.
    I disagree. It takes everybody being sharp, especially the offensive line. Unfortunately, the QB gets all the credit for the O-Line's work these days.
    its the hardest position in sports to play
    So false. SOOOOOOOOOOO False
    hes a good qb
    Yes, we can agree on this. Where we differ is that I say he is "good, not great."
    umm...just cause hes only on the steelers its still a different team every year so its "teams"

it is the hardest position in all of sports just my opinion

if i said he was great my bad
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    The Bills released Trent Edwards.

Maybe the 49ers should pick him up.

:o)
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    49ers fired Jimmy Raye today, and promoted Mike Johnson.

Couldn't have made a better move myself.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I skipped the 200 posts.

Cowboys won, I'm happy.
    image Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I didn't read the whole flacco vs rapistberger thing but here is my take. I'd throw them both off a cliff lol. But if that's not an option I'd probably go with rapistberger. He makes more big plays when he needs to and can get away from a sack ( unless it's the bengals from last year playing them lol) flacco has just looked terrible at times this year but so has my teams qb I just hope Palmer gets his shit together and flacco doesn't.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!