Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    edited September 2010
    hes not a dominate player...hes a ROLE player...my point is...if he is out for a lot of time there offense from week to week does not depend on him to do everything.....they would not lose games because he is out
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    im talking about based on the hype he got coming out of college and everything that was expected out of him...based on that he is an average player
    Faulty logic is faulty.
    hes not a dominate player...hes a ROLE player...my point is...if he is out for a lot of time there offense from week to week does not depend on him
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    A loss is a loss. I don't care how well we played, I'm sick of moral victories. I've watched this team since Young, and since then it's been our year next year. I just want to win. I tip my cap to the Saints, but I'm just furious at the 49ers.
    The season is young. Your team showed something tonight.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Sources say Bush might be out for 6 weeks. Don't think we will know anything till tomorrow, but 6 weeks out eek :X
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Maybe a broken bone then? :X
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    the guy had less than 800 yards rushing and receiving and only 3 touchdowns last year....hence ROLE player
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    but he far from an "Average" player
    the guy had less than 800 yards rushing and receiving and only 3 touchdowns last year....hence ROLE player
    You seriously leave me baffled at the things you say sometimes.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    A loss is a loss. I don't care how well we played, I'm sick of moral victories. I've watched this team since Young, and since then it's been our year next year. I just want to win. I tip my cap to the Saints, but I'm just furious at the 49ers.
    We've been showing things for almost 5 years now. I just want a fucking string of victories so I can watch my Niners in the playoffs. Tears were nearly shed after this loss, this is fucking ridiculous. I'll tell you though, no team in the NFL could have competed with the 49ers tonight. They were perfect. Except they were missing one thing, a cornerstone of a perfect team. Total ball security. This thread would be completely different if that turnover total were 3, 2 or 1.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

how is that not average? hes never lived up to his potential...all tho he is finally starting to run the ball hard....but this is always fun to look at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqmdI3tVuMA

We've been showing things for almost 5 years now. I just want a fucking string of victories so I can watch my Niners in the playoffs. Tears were nearly shed after this loss, this is fucking ridiculous. I'll tell you though, no team in the NFL could have competed with the 49ers tonight. They were perfect. Except they were missing one thing, a cornerstone of a perfect team. Total ball security. This thread would be completely different if that turnover total were 3, 2 or 1.
    I know it's a big loss Wine and it hurts like crazy. Just know your 49er's WILL make it to the playoffs because they are THAT GOOD. They lost to a championship team. You should be proud that yall took them to the house man. They are the champs for a reason and yall showed that you can fight with the best and some where down the line will beat the best. For damn sure yall will win yalls division and make the playoffs. You all have to have a very very very shitty season not to. Your team is playoff bound just watch. BELIEVE WINE! BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!

how is that not average? hes never lived up to his potential...all tho he is finally starting to run the ball hard....but this is always fun to look at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqmdI3tVuMA

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME? YOU ARE GOING TO USE THAT AS PROOF THAT HE IS AVERAGE???? GTFO!!!
    I know it's a big loss Wine and it hurts like crazy. Just know your 49er's WILL make it to the playoffs because they are THAT GOOD. They lost to a championship team. You should be proud that yall took them to the house man. They are the champs for a reason and yall showed that you can fight with the best and some where down the line will beat the best. For damn sure yall will win yalls division and make the playoffs. You all have to have a very very very shitty season not to. Your team is playoff bound just watch. BELIEVE WINE! BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!
    We can tango with the best like crazy but our own two feet get in the way sometimes. Look what we did against teams like the Colts, Vikings and now the Saints. It's all there, and if Smith plays like that every night, he can be the long term answer. Granted, I don't think that's going to happen, but everything's there for this team to be incredible, but it's just not happening.
    im not using it as proof he is average....all i said was it was fun to watch....
    Weighing in on this discussion, Bush was essential in the playoffs for the Saints. He's already worth the 2nd overall pick. Sure, he's not a feature back like he should have been, sure he's not Barry Sanders, but he's not average by any stretch of the imagination.
    im not using it as proof he is average....all i said was it was fun to watch....
    I was about to strangle you if that was your proof <_>
    edited September 2010
    in all truth i just hate anything USC....but reggie is a good player...i mainly ment hes an overpaid role player who they can afford (will hurt a little bit) to lose for a couple weeks when i said average