Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited September 2013
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gary said:

Going to sleep now so I can support your welfare family. You're welcome

Lmao my welfare family? Dawg I'll guarantee I'm living way better than your poverty ass.
    Gary said:

Going to sleep now so I can support your welfare family. You're welcome

Lmao my welfare family? Dawg I'll guarantee I'm living way better than your poverty ass.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2013

I been hungry as fuck to work, and I been to the point that I don't like when my Mom pays for me.

:)) bullshit. You know when people actually get to that point where they don't like Mom buying shit? When they are accomplished and their finances dwarf their parents. You're a kid erik, you don't have to act all tough all the time. It's annoying.

When I graduated from college and landed my first engineering job, my base pay was 63k. I remember my mom took me out for dinner to celebrate and insisted on picking up the bill. I remember that being the first time I ever felt bad about her grabbing the tab. Her and my step dads combined income was less than 50k and here I was accepting her hand outs. It was an embarrassment and the last time that happened. My mom still tries to pick up the tab when I visit which is sweet... but she's accepted the fact that it's my tab now.

When you are making more than people around you, than start saying no to charity. Until then, be grateful.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Can you please fucking kill yourself? I'm so fucking tired of your stupid fucking high and mighty bullshit. "I know you better than you know yourself because everyone's lives and minds work out just like mine did.".

I'm not acting "tough". I'm just mentally hardwired differently. I seriously don't like her paying for my shit. I'm to the point that I wanna make my own paycheck and pay for my own shit that I earned myself. I work hard as fuck at everything else in my life, now I want my own money.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
    I see what your saying wake

But seriously why should I have to make more money then the people around me? Who gives a fuck life isn't about money...you place to much on materialism.... If my bills are paid I'm pretty much gives fuck about paper in my pocket....you're acting like success in life is based on your bank account...well fuck that I'll never live that way
    Gary said:

Yeah mooch

And this is all slant eyes can contribute. =)) Fucking sad.
    I'm 18 in 3 months. The way I look at it, I don't have to be making more than her at this very moment, just the fact she's still paying for a lot of my shit when I'm a legal adult in 3 months is fucking sad. I need to get a job and pay for my own shit. And I'm going to. She shouldn't have to, Im'ma be a grown ass man. That's not being "tough".
    I woulda been paying for my shit a long time ago too. I prolly filled out 50+ applications at this point. It's just hard to get a job wit no experience while also under 18.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Felina said:

But seriously why should I have to make more money then the people around me? Who gives a fuck life isn't about money...you place to much on materialism.... If my bills are paid I'm pretty much gives fuck about paper in my pocket....you're acting like success in life is based on your bank account...well fuck that I'll never live that way

It's not about making more money... Im just saying that's when you have yourself established. You are making a way for yourself, and bills are paid, and all that... that's when you shouldnt take handouts. not when you are 17 and living at home. :))
    This is nfl thread everyone stahp or gtfo :!!

Felina said:

It's not about making more money... Im just saying that's when you have yourself established. You are making a way for yourself, and bills are paid, and all that... that's when you shouldnt take handouts. not when you are 17 and living at home. :))
    OK "God". And why the fuck do you care so much? I'm different. I been more mature and independent from a young age, prolly due to the lack of a Dad, and now because of being a loner. Anything I want done I have to do it myself. So I want to include purchases into that. Quit acting like you know exactly how everyone should think and act, fucking piece of shit. I hope your mouth gets some teeth knocked down it in real life. You the type that doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

I woulda been paying for my shit a long time ago too. I prolly filled out 50+ applications at this point. It's just hard to get a job wit no experience while also under 18.

Take the doughnuts out of your ears mooch.
    Slant eyes? Lol
    I'm not asian
    Gary said:

Take the doughnuts out of your ears mooch.
    Shut the fuck up slant eyes. Shit is sad at this point. And calling me a mooch repeatedly only further shows how fucking stupid you are. Do you even know the definition of a mooch? It's a willing freeloader who does jack shit except for sitting on his ass. Yep that sure fits me. I daily do schoolwork, work on music, hit the gym, practice singing, AND hunt for a paying job, but no, I'm a lazy ass freeloader.

This past week is the laziest I been in ages due to GTAV, and it's been nice, but I'm already getting that itch back to get my ass back into gear.
    Felina said:

This is nfl thread everyone stahp or gtfo :!!

Gary said:

Slant eyes? Lol
    I'm not asian

No surprise you haven't caught on. 8-|

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah money has never been too important to me either. Like Rex said, if my bills are paid I'm happy. Lately I've been giving a lot of my extra money to my sister who just started high school so my mom doesnt have to pay for all the dumb shit girls buy like homecoming dresses or whatever.
    Ain't no one gonna hire you. Get a cb radio and take it to channel 22 good buddy
    Lmao