Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Carroll is a grade A cocksucker. Harbaugh too. I cant stand most of the college-turned-pro head coaches. They all have these large personalities that just dont belong at the pro level.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Carol whined at every fucking call stfu
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies

Carroll is a grade A cocksucker. Harbaugh too. I cant stand most of the college-turned-pro head coaches. They all have these large personalities that just dont belong at the pro level.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Caroll is indeed a giant faggot
    Fuck that guy
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what a bullshit "tripping" call
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2013

:)) okay... So in other words you hate every single head coach in the NFL. good to know.
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
    Are you retarded? So every single coach acts like Carroll and Harbaugh do on the sideline? And every week do we have to read some idiotic or unnecessary quote from every NFL coach? No. Its always the newer college coaches - Schiano, Carroll, Harbaugh - that have this attitude.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2013

Are you retarded? So every single coach acts like Carroll and Harbaugh do on the sideline? And every week do we have to read some idiotic or unnecessary quote from every NFL coach? No. Its always the newer college coaches - Schiano, Carroll, Harbaugh - that have this attitude.

you just said you couldn't stand college-turned-pro head coaches which is fucking every coach in the NFL. Now you are changing what you meant to be "newer head coaches"... uhhhh.. okay, how do you define new? Because personally I don't define 1984 as new.... 1984 being the year that Carroll started coaching in the NFL. It was 1994 when he became the head coach of the Jets. I dont consider 1994 new either.

Anyways, getting to the point. Don't like Carroll? okay. how about instead say "you hate coaches who act like Carroll/Harbaugh on the sidelines".... You say that, then I have nothing. It isnt college coaching that brings that though, as every NFL coach had their start in College.
    First of all, no not every NFL coach had their start in college. Bill Bellicheck never coached in college.

Secondly, I never changed what I meant. You're trying to split hairs. Of course the majority of NFL coaches started in college, but that doesnt make them college coaches. Jim Swartz was a college position coach for just 3 years. Would anyone consider him a college coach? No, because aside from the fact that he was never a head coach for a college team, the majority of his multi decade career has been coaching the pros. Mike Shannahan was a coordinator for 4 years at the college level. But no one would ever call him a college coach. You can apply this to most of the head coaches in the NFL right now.

Chip Kelly, Carroll, Schiano, and Harbaugh differ from most of the coaches in the NFL because they acheived the majority of their success as a college head coach. And in college where players only can be on the team 3-4 years, the face of the team sometimes becomes the coach. Which explains, in my opinion, why these specific coaches are more outspoken than the average NFL coach.

All this is pretty self explanatory stuff...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    If the Atlanta Falcons are going to beat the Miami Dolphins on Sunday, they're going to have to do it without starting running back Steven Jackson. Falcons coach Mike Smith said on Tuesday that Jackson has been ruled out for Week 3 and could possibly be out longer.

Jackson suffered a thigh injury in the first quarter of the Falcons 31-24 win over St. Louis and left the game. That thigh injury could keep Jackson out for the rest of September and possibly into October.

"It's short-term," Smith said of the injury, via the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "Don't know if that's two or three weeks."

If Jackson were to miss Atlanta's next three games, that would take him to Atlanta's bye week, giving him another week of additional rest. The Falcons play at Miami on Sunday, before hosting New England and the New York Jets, followed by a Week 6 bye.

The Falcons first game after the bye is an Oct. 20 home game against Tampa Bay.

With Jackson out, that should mean more carries for running backs Jacquizz Rodgers and Jason Snelling. Snelling ran for 19 yards and a touchdown on only two carries against St. Louis. Rodgers found no success against the Rams, carrying the ball 11 times for 17 yards.

Atlanta's win over St. Louis definitely came at a price for the Falcons. Besides Jackson, Atlanta also lost defensive end Kroy Biermann (Achilles) and fullback Bradie Ewing (shoulder) to season-ending injuries. Linebacker Sean Weatherspoon was also placed on short-term injured reserve, meaning he'll miss at least eight weeks.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Denver Broncos placed left tackle Ryan Clady on season-ending injured reserve and signed veteran tackle Winston Justice in a corresponding move Wednesday.

Clady suffered a Lisfranc joint tear to his left foot late in the Broncos' 41-23 Week 2 victory over the New York Giants and will undergo surgery, the team announced.

The Broncos spent much of Tuesday working Clady through several medical exams.

Winston will receive the veteran minimum plus another $350,000 in incentives, a league source told ESPN.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Browns trade Trent Richardson to Colts for 2014 1st-round draft pick.
    NOLA said:

Browns trade Trent Richardson to Colts for 2014 1st-round draft pick.

WHAT?!
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    "Now the Browns have two first-round picks in 2014, which should give them plenty of ammunition to move up the board (if necessary) to get a franchise quarterback to replace the other first-round pick that Mike Holmgren and company made in 2012." - Mike Florio

So, yeah... I guess.
    Weeden was always a dumb pick imo. Dude is turning 30 already....
    The Browns got robbed. What a dumb trade. They could have easily gotten more for him.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Vickadelphia
    Chipadelphia

EAGLES NATION STAND THE FUCK UP!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who the fuck is #13? Cut him.