Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Pats barley beat the Boys last time they played each other =;
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Now you're better than Brady...just keeps getting deeper..you'll be a ghost by week 7
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    EAGLES NATION STAND THE FUCK UP!

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    giants will win that division this year
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Btw I don't post in many other threads, but I think my neighbors were Fukkin in the shower, I just took this pic lol...

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    and people here say i'm creepy [-(
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

EAGLES NATION STAND THE FUCK UP!

You're another one
    1 win and you're on your way to Metlife for the big one
    Stand up blah blah blah
    Mike Vick "You Mad" blah blah blah
    You beat a rusty RG3 but the second he dusted himself off he was coming at your asses
    Now go jump in the Ghetto SLed you call a car and run to your nearest Sheetz to buy a redbull so you can stay awake long enough to come back with a witty response.

Nigga I was out back on my ghetto back patio and seent this shit haha
    P.S.
    Fuck you Arlo
    Fag Lover

Nigga I was out back on my ghetto back patio and *saw* this shit haha

not seent

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gary is the WOAT trash talker. Cringeworthy to read sometimes. :-|

Not as bad as your singing or the way you smoked that cig in the 1 vid

sorry..should of thrown in a DRINK BLEACH right?
    yeah..that one sells tics
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Gary said:

or the way you smoked that cig in the 1 vid

OHHHH SNAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

GET OWNED ERIK

:)]
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gary said:

Not as bad as your singing or the way you smoked that cig in the 1 vid

LMFAO It only took you that ONE little comment, that wasn't even a bad shot at you, to get you irate?

Fine, have it your way.

Fuck you and your Down's Syndrome ass son.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2013

>Aims for the waist
    >Ends up hitting below the waist
    >"He was trying to hurt the other player intentionally"
    :|

Yes it was stupid, but if you think he was trying to go low you're a fucking retard and you should promptly go fuck yourself with a cactus covered in aids blood.

Are you fucking retarded? Who gives a fuck what he was "aiming for" If the NFL withheld fines because a player wasnt "aiming" at the spot they hit, there would never be any.

It doesnt matter if he was trying to or not. The fact is he went low on a player that wasnt even close to being involved in the play. And for that he needs to be punished. Get Suh's cock out of your mouth.
    Please tell where in my post I said he shouldn't be punished for it, because I can't find it. All I said is that if you think he was intentionally going low you're a retard. You and Erik both need to work on your reading comprehension.
    You're right. I forgot you were a mind reader, and could go in Suh's head and tell what his intentions were. I'm sorry. Oh wait. No you're not. You're just another delusional faggot Lions fanboy.

This wasn't a safety accidentally hitting a receiver in the head as they were running at each other full speed. This wasn't a defensive linemen accidentally rolling onto a QBs ankle as he gets pushed by an offensive guard. This was a low blind side hit, away from the play.

Tell me genius, how do you "accidentally" block someone low? You claim he was aiming for the waist. That literally makes no sense. Hitting someone at their center of gravity is literally the worst and most useless place to hit someone. I played football for 7 years, and never once did I think to block someone in the waist. Its either you aim for the thigh (aka a chop block) or you engage at the shoulders.

So either Suh is literally the most retarded football player to ever live, or he was going low. Take your pick.
    photo 565050_510974815663575_669510104_n_zpsca61951d.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Why was suh blocking in the first place ?? I have yet to see the play
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Ok i just saw the video.. from what i saw i didn't see anything malicious or anything that deserved a fine.. I've thrown multiple blocks like that and never once did i ever get anybody hurt or get called for a penalty.. the dude was going for a chop block and isn't a fuckking o lineman who does it everyday so ya its not goin to be perfect. but if it wasn't for the new rule that was put into place this year.. NONE of you wouldve even realized that this happened..
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos