Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Some more of my lyrics.

EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited November 2010 in Off Topic
I put this up on Facebook, but eh, might as well put it here too.

These are random bits and pieces from songs that I'm working on, and I feel like typing them out. Lol.

"End of all days, end of all compassion. Backs torn and whipped, laceration. We will all fall at our own feet, as our ankles snap before us, with no control, leaving no choice but to crawl back....crawl back into the ground to decompose, because we've run out of shelter. No safe place to turn, no serene place to hide. So decompose. With the rest of the filthy world that you've destroyed, with the rest of the structures that you've brought to the ground. This destruction was by our own design. There's no fingers to point, when it was your destructive hands that pulled the trigger on this planet."

"A fallen siren, the one that warns of peace by War. Revoke him of his rights. Silence the peace, for in the end, creatures create only violence. Only havok. Only an ending...never a beginning..."

"Cry to the bastard child, the one with no Father. Cling to his deceiving arms of hope. Climb your way to your eternal bliss through His ladder, only to fall back. Fall back to the inferno, where you belong. Where we all belong. This is our Hell. There will never be any guidance. Never a saviour. Never will there be a divine power to cast shelter over such a cowardly gathering of rats."

"What has it come to? Salvation in a bottle. Shelter in a suicidal thought. Safety in self loathing. Serenity in depression. I can't be saved, don't even try, I've went over this countless times. I can't be saved. I can't be saved... But this is what I've accepted. To see through eyes of hate is my salvation, my redemption, in this garden of broken dreams and shattered hope. Shattered like the mirror of judgement. I can't be saved..."

Comments