Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Forum milestone (now yet another Erik/Bianca asshurt-a-thon)

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jag left just a few days after I got here, and he still treats me as if he's trying to be a friend. Good guy.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    "It has nothing to do with "attention" I don't need OR want attention"-Bianca?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    If people dont know this already:
    "Not only is JaG a Musician, He's a Gentleman and a Scholar!,"
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Adam and Nate are both awesome dudes.

Sure, Nate gets out of hand with trolling every once in a while, but whatevz.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ban him Pictures, Images and Photos

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I do miss those guys.
    I love winning with women
    ban him Pictures, Images and Photos

[-(

blue turbins

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Nate left because he hated Bianca at least that's what was told to me. He acts like antool a lot of times but if you can actually get him to talk like a normal person to you about music it's usually a good conversation

Adam left for reasons unknown to me I've talked to him on the IMFC before cool guy.

Jamie left because he was a queer.

Erik the reason people are getting pissed at you is because the drunk shit and spamming comes off fake and annoying to everyone. Don't act like a victim this is your own doing and it does seem as if it is all for attention. I would have probably done the same shit when I was your age minus acting drunk but you need to calm down. That's all everyone wants. Obviously you know your music for the most part ( I hope the recent bring me the horizon and devil wears prada shit is just a phase) so stick to what you know.

Think of us this way. We are like your big brother we pick on you till you cry but if something serious comes up we will probably have your back ( well some of us).
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Cats if Erik needs to be banned so do you.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Ban Him Pictures, Images and Photos

[-(

blue turbins

nah catz is actually entertaining
    Cats if Erik needs to be banned so do you.
    fukk y00z apez have meh banned thenz

[-(

blue turbins

I don't want anyone banned but you do the same shit he does. Spam for new pages and type like a retard.

I will never understand why you are up cats ass so much rexum
    i aint up his ass....i just find his shit funny...theres actually some kind of mad intelligence behind what he does
    hey if erik wantz banned then Obliage himz

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nate left because he hated Bianca at least that's what was told to me. He acts like antool a lot of times but if you can actually get him to talk like a normal person to you about music it's usually a good conversation

Adam left for reasons unknown to me I've talked to him on the IMFC before cool guy.

Jamie left because he was a queer.

Erik the reason people are getting pissed at you is because the drunk shit and spamming comes off fake and annoying to everyone. Don't act like a victim this is your own doing and it does seem as if it is all for attention. I would have probably done the same shit when I was your age minus acting drunk but you need to calm down. That's all everyone wants. Obviously you know your music for the most part ( I hope the recent bring me the horizon and devil wears prada shit is just a phase) so stick to what you know.

Think of us this way. We are like your big brother we pick on you till you cry but if something serious comes up we will probably have your back ( well some of us).
    Jamie's fucking win. Only one who's stuck through all my bullshit so far and helped me.

And the drunk shit isn't fake, but OK. And I'm not acting like a victim, I realize fully well that I'm a depressed, pathetic junior alcoholic with a pretty worthless life. It obviously IS my doing and my fault for everyone always leaving, fucking me over, betraying me, or hating me, so I'm not blaming anyone but myself, so no argument there. It's just fucking bullshit how people will jump on me for anything they possibly can. I'm actually quite proud that I got through last night by "spamming" rather then drinking myself sick again.
    You type like him Rex there's no reason for it
    You type like him Rex there's no reason for it
    shuddupz so jus STFU

[-(

blue turbins

i do it here and there...but mostly only when im talking to him...not always but most of the time
    and eric your life is only pathetic and worthless if you chose it to be