Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Anyone going to go see Saw 3D?

13»

Comments

• Morbid_PunishmentMorbid_Punishment Posts: 448 salt miner
    I am going to see it and I am taking my younger brother with me. I have seen all the SAW films and I can't wait to see this one, especially since it's in 3D. Might be going today or some time tomorrow.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Hey I can get on here from school. Awesome.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I still have yet to see Saw 6. I'm broke anyway. 3D movies give me headaches, so there are not many movies I'll go see in 3D....plus it's annoying having to hold the 3D glasses over my glasses. I'll see HP7 and Tron in 3D.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I didn't get to go last night because my friends were being bitches and I definitely don't want to be that guy who goes alone.

My buddy wants to see it tonight but I know it's going to be fucking packed. I think it was Saw 4 I went with 2 buddies of mine and we walked in and the only spots left were in the front row all the way to the left. That fucking sucked.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    The fact that Saw is popular to begin with shows the extreme desensitization to violence that our country is experiencing, yet Sex is still demonized. it makes me sick.
    Dude are you kidding? Not being a dick, but....sex sells. Like fucking crazy. And watch one episode of Jersey Shore....it's not demonized at all.
    you must be oblivious because Sex is indeed demonized in this country. The FCC tried to fine CBS over a half million for janet jacksons nipple slip in 2004 and that lead to a media industry wide crackdown on sexual content as a whole including the Broadcast Decency Enforcement Act of 2005.

i remember that shit... you couldn't even see her nipple. (THE MOST TABOO PART OF A THE HUMAN BODY APPARENTLY)

she had a star sticker (or someshit) over her nipple.... it was completely overblown
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    not really a sticker but yeah it was still stupid

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    lol i remember when that happend. i was at church
    watching the super bowl lol. damn i was not that old then
  • Morbid_PunishmentMorbid_Punishment Posts: 448 salt miner
    That looks retarded.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    goin to see saw 3d now, catchin the early show!