Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

three questions for the person below you

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think you need to reread the questions you answered ;)
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    stfu man, it was a tootsie roll question before you editted it, deuchebag lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    bwhahaha... that was awesome. lol :-))
    but i gotta admit your last editted question and my last response to the original question you posted is pretty funny lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I have to admit, I spent much longer on crafting those original questions then I should have. and I thought your answers totally ruined what I was going to do, but I found a way to work with it :-)) lol
    total abuse of the edit button
    I have to admit, I spent much longer on crafting those original questions then I should have. and I thought your answers totally ruined what I was going to do, but I found a way to work with it :-)) lol
    LOL

that is what the edit button is for ;)

the edit button is too much power for one man to have lol
    BBQ Ribs... damn im hungry
    Probably newegg or amazon.
    Wegmans! Wegmans rules!

-------
    You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

Why is there something rather than nothing?

You life is on a whirlwind spiral into nothingness. You significant other has left you, you have been fired and your career is over, you lost everything in the stock-market, and your dog was hit by a bus. You've stolen a 40 from your local 7-11 and slashed the counter worker with a 12-inch blade. The police have been called and you are ten minutes from spending a good deal in time in prison. At that moment you see Ken, the dude who was sleeping with your wife, got you fired by telling your inside stock secrets that crashed the market, and just so happens to drive the 57 impala that killed your dog. What do you do? remember... you have a 40!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I wouldn't do that lol, that would kill it
    Because you touch yourself at night
    Hit him over the head with it, then run lol
    -
    Why so serious?
    Last movie you saw in theaters?
    Was it good?
    inb4lists
    ^ that was dumb, You also had a 12 inch blade... remember the 7-11 worker you slashed?
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    BBQ Ribs... damn im hungry
    Probably newegg or amazon.
    Wegmans! Wegmans rules!

-------
    You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

Why is there something rather than nothing?

You life is on a whirlwind spiral into nothingness. You significant other has left you, you have been fired and your career is over, you lost everything in the stock-market, and your dog was hit by a bus. You've stolen a 40 from your local 7-11 and slashed the counter worker with a 12-inch blade. The police have been called and you are ten minutes from spending a good deal in time in prison. At that moment you see Ken, the dude who was sleeping with your wife, got you fired by telling your inside stock secrets that crashed the market, and just so happens to drive the 57 impala that killed your dog. What do you do? remember... you have a 40!
    There are inconsistencies in your third question.

There are inconsistencies in your third question.
    good catch! I hadn't planned where I was going until I was half way done... :)
    ^ that was dumb, You also had a 12 inch blade... remember the 7-11 worker you slashed?
    Cause if you get caught, if i had killed him, possible i could get the death penalty.
    inb4lists
    you know how easy it is to get away with murder?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    "Why so serious?
    Last movie you saw in theaters?
    Was it good?"

:-|
    Tron
    i enjoyed it

fav food with meat?
    fav food without meat?
    fav meat?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Enchiladas
    Chilaquiles
    BEEF

Favorite pizza topping?
    Favorite kind of pie?
    Favorite kind of cake?
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    P-Roni, ya'll.
    Blueberry!
    Devils food.

Do you eat pudding?
    Is pudding a funy word?
    Why isn't the band Hurt more appreciated?
    Yes
    Yes
    Because you touch yourself at night
    -
    Favorite rock band?
    Best concert you've ever been to?
    Best live performance you've seen?
    inb4lists