Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

three questions for the person below you

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Ax7 > Death
    >>Implying there is a band called Ax7
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Ax7 > Death
    [-( You don't even kid about that
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Ax7 > Death

I'm srs bsns
    Ax7 > Death

I'm srs bsns
    [-X
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

favorite thrash metal band?
    favorite groove metal band?
    favorite gothic metal band?
    Megadeth
    Machine Head
    Type O' Negative
    -
    Favorite metalcore band?
    Favorite band from the 70's?
    Favorite actor/actress?

inb4lists
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    favorite thrash metal band?
    favorite groove metal band?
    favorite gothic metal band?

I kind of wanted to answer this.

Anthrax
    Pack Of Wolves
    Daniel Lioneye

Favorite metalcore band?
    Favorite band from the 70's?
    Favorite actor/actress?

Unearth
    Either Black Sabbath or Rush
    Samuel L. Jackson

Do you own a horse?
    Do you like nutella?
    Have you ever herp'd so hard you derp'd?
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    No.
    No.
    No.

Yes?
    Maybe?
    Are you a dude?
    No
    So
    Yes

Gender?
    Ethnicity?
    Hair color?
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Male
    White
    Dark Brown

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    5'8"

Eye color?
    Financial background?
    Location?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Blue
    i dont know
    north jersey

favorite foreign metal band?
    favorite american metal band?
    the country you want to visit the most right now?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Black Sabbath
    Mastodon
    At the moment, either Japan or Norway. Come Juen, France because of Hellfest.

Favorite French Metal band?
    Favorite Norwegian Metal band?
    Favorite Japanese Metal band?
    I don't have one
    See above answer
    See above answer
    -
    Tool, Mastodon or Opeth?
    Goatwhore or Skeletowhitch?
    Do you like teh buttsehxs?
    inb4lists
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Tool, Opeth, then Mastodon
    Goatwhore, but i like both
    yes, with women

Favorite Saudi Arabian blackened jazz-core trio?
    Favorite Breakfast food?
    Celeb with the best body?
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Dirka Dirka M0hammed Jihad
    motherfucking Omelet
    i dunno.... "Donna" from the office

WWE or Lucha Libre?
    Ever had a day so epic that it only deserves to be chiseled in stone?
    Favorite drunk food?
    edited February 2011
    Idk neither?
    Yes
    Steak Burrito at El Famous

Favorite hangover food?
    Do you masturbate or crave sex more when hungover?
    Favorite 80's Hair Metal Band?
    edited February 2011

WWE or Lucha Libre?
    Ever had a day so epic that it only deserves to be chiseled in stone?
    Favorite drunk food?
    Lucha Libre.....but seriously i don't watch either.
    Yes
    Never been drunk.
    -
    As for my day, it was a little over a year ago, me and some friends went for a weekend camping trip on April Fools Day weekend, April Fools was on the Sunday, and it was Friday when we left, and me and my friends love to prank each other, so we agreed on an all out prank war, guys against girls, and the losers had to eat dinner on the last night in their underwear lol, but we also agreed nobody would prank the first day so everyone could get settled in, and so the girls, sticking together like glue, all wanted to be in the small RV so they could "plot their evil pranks*, anyways, so we all went to sleep, i woke up around 3:30 in the morning, and i hear leaves and sticks breaking in the distance, so i look out the side of the tent, but i see nothing, i stay awake for another 10 minutes and then fall back asleep, when we woke up their were streamers in the trees -_-, am i the only one who thinks that didn't count as a prank? And so we woke up, cleaned it up, went to eat, cause the big fire pit was over by the RV, and they all had stupid grins on their face, but we let them think they got to us, so later that day we all went to the springs at the camp, and wile the girls were swimming, me and this other guy Ben went to their RV, put small dead baiting fish in their RV, and then put vasoline on the doorknob, hour later they came back, and at first they were like"lol vasoline? Really?" but after they opened the door, they smelled the fish and screamed XD, later that day at supper you could tell we had got to them just a little, and after we went to sleep, me and 2 other got up around 2:30 or so, went and used fishing reel, and tied trip wires all around their RV, and there were lots of trees so you couldn't see them with the moon light, and so we tapped on the RV a couple times, they woke up, came out and one of them just about ate it, we went back to our tents, and then the next day, one of the girls named Autumn, she had a big bandage on her leg, said she cut herself on the fishing reel, which we all felt like asshole for, later though she admitted it was fake and she didn't really cut herself, so THIS MEANS WAR!!!! and on the second to last night, we had one of the guys go out and get some water balloons, liquid fish bait, whipped cream etc, and when he came back, we went to the girl's RV, and there were these old Christmas lights hanging around their RV, so, i disconnected the lights so it was near pitch black out, and they noticed, but they wouldn't come out, we waited 10 minutes, and so i disconnected the power lol, so they waited in the hot and sweaty RV for 15 minutes, we had a guy on top of the RV with a bucket of cold water, 3 of us were in front of the RV about 30 feet away, the rest along the sides, and so they finally creep out of the RV, the guy dumps the water on them they take up, we ambush them with water balloons and i can honestly say we dominated the battle, but 2 of the girls that are faster took off towards our tents, me and this other guy took off after them, when we got back, it was mayhem, guys and girls were fighting and wrestling on the ground covered in whipped cream, water and whatever else, and then the girls were being SO LOUD these other people informed the park ranger, so the girls went back to the RV, we went to sleep, later that night around 5 AM, we went back lol, but this time, while we were waiting for them to come out, i smelled something wet, and fowl, i looked around, and in the darkness, i could see a bear, about 50 feet away, we froze, went and knock on their RV door telling them to let us in, first they didn't believe us but then they saw it so they let us in, waited 10 minutes, then went back to our tents, we also found baby bear tracks going through our campground, and so it was a little freaky, and then the next day, by unanimous decision, the guys won, so the girls ate dinner in their underwear lol, but we had fun, oh and on the way back, this girl named Jessi said she had to use the bathroom, we were stopping by a hospital to visit someone and we said we would wait for her, if she put on floaties, goggles and pool ring on around her, and she said she couldn't hold it so she went inside the hospital; like that, i went in to to make sure she didn't take it off, and when we walked in, there was this mom and her son around 5 or 6 years old, and he said "mommy, why is she dressed like that?" his mom said "don't worry just don't look at her" lol, she was super red, but after we got back to the cars, we stopped at Wendy's 2 minutes later :D, so she did that for nothing, all in all it was an awesome weekend, i didn't tell you all the, dirty, sexy, details, but that's because you're all perverts lol
    inb4lists
    Im not reading all that
    DO IT
    inb4lists