Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Well boys, I'm fucking scared as shit.

Comments

• 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    This I why I'm glad I live in Virginia an want to stay here or live in San Diego. San Diego doesn't get any earthquakes and has perfect weather all the time.
    LOL..spoke too soon man. That same storm there is going to affect us here in VA, tonight.

Tornado Watch for Warren County, VA

Issued by The National Weather Service
    Baltimore/Washington, MD
    7:23 pm EDT, Tue., Oct. 26, 2010

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED TORNADO WATCH 729 IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM EDT WEDNESDAY FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS

THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

IN MARYLAND THIS WATCH INCLUDES 8 COUNTIES

IN CENTRAL MARYLAND

HOWARD MONTGOMERY PRINCE GEORGES

IN NORTH CENTRAL MARYLAND

CARROLL FREDERICK WASHINGTON

IN SOUTHERN MARYLAND

CHARLES

IN WESTERN MARYLAND

ALLEGANY

IN VIRGINIA THIS WATCH INCLUDES 23 COUNTIES

IN CENTRAL VIRGINIA

ALBEMARLE GREENE KING GEORGE NELSON ORANGE SPOTSYLVANIA

IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA

ARLINGTON CULPEPER FAIRFAX FAUQUIER LOUDOUN PRINCE WILLIAM STAFFORD

IN NORTHWEST VIRGINIA

CLARKE FREDERICK MADISON PAGE RAPPAHANNOCK SHENANDOAH WARREN

IN WESTERN VIRGINIA

AUGUSTA HIGHLAND ROCKINGHAM

IN WEST VIRGINIA THIS WATCH INCLUDES 8 COUNTIES

IN NORTHEAST WEST VIRGINIA

BERKELEY GRANT HAMPSHIRE HARDY JEFFERSON MINERAL MORGAN PENDLETON

IN VIRGINIA THIS WATCH INCLUDES 10 INDEPENDENT CITIES

IN CENTRAL VIRGINIA

CHARLOTTESVILLE

IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA

CITY OF ALEXANDRIA CITY OF FAIRFAX CITY OF FALLS CHURCH CITY OF MANASSAS CITY OF MANASSAS PARK

IN NORTHWEST VIRGINIA

CITY OF HARRISONBURG CITY OF WINCHESTER

IN WESTERN VIRGINIA

CITY OF STAUNTON CITY OF WAYNESBORO

THIS INCLUDES THE CITIES OF... ALEXANDRIA... ARLINGTON... BAYARD... BERRYVILLE... CHANTILLY... CHARLES TOWNN... CHARLOTTESVILLE... CHARLOTTESVILLE... COLUMBIA... CULPEPER... CUMBERLAND... DAHLGREN... ELK GARDEN... FAIRFAX... FALLS CHURCH... FALMOUTH... FORT ASHBY... FRANKLIN... FREDERICK... FRONT ROYAL... GAITHERSBURG... GREENFIELD... HAGERSTOWN... HARRISONBURG... HARRISONBURG... KEYSER... LAUREL... LEESBURG... LURAY... MADISON... MANASSAS... MANASSAS PARK... MARTINSBURG... MCLEAN... MONTEREY... MOOREFIELD... MOUNT STORM... ORANGE... PAW PAW... PETERSBURG... RESTON... ROMNEY... SPOTSYLVANIA COURTHOUSE... STANARDSVILLE... STAUNTON... STAUNTON... STERLING... STRASBURG... WALDORF... WARRENTON... WASHINGTON... WASHINGTON... WAYNESBORO... WAYNESBORO... WESTMINSTER... WINCHESTER... WINCHESTER... WOODBRIDGE AND WOODSTOCK.

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Yay I'm safe from tornadoes!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Just typical Jersey weather tomorrow:

Wednesday
    Showers with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.

Wednesday Night
    Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the evening. Lows in the mid 50s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you dont count yourself as one?
    Get shit on, Rexum.
    This I why I'm glad I live in Virginia an want to stay here or live in San Diego. San Diego doesn't get any earthquakes and has perfect weather all the time.
    I don't know why earthquakes are in the same category as tornadoes or hurricanes. Here in Northern California, proofing is done to an art. Unless we're hit with a 9+, we'll have minimal damage to our house, and that's the way with a lot of the houses here. Since Loma Prieta, we've had our shit together. But we've been dealing with preparations for the big one (8+) since there hasn't been a big quake on San Andreas in a long time.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you dont count yourself as one?
    Get shit on, Rexum.

I lol'd for a good 5 minutes at this. XD
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like how Erik addressed the whole forum as "boys."

That's more of an inside joke with me and my friend Kurt. Our Middle School P.E. teacher was a 'roid raging beefcake with this deep ass voice, and he ALWAYS, ALWAYS said boys. GET IN YOUR SQUADS BOYS. HIT THE LOCKER ROOM BOYS. And so we started imitating him which pissed him the fuck off. It caught on with the whole fucking school pretty much, always imitating him and saying "Boys" to everyone, and I say it all the time ever since then. Lolz.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Disturbed: DAMMIT:..my county's on the list. All I expect is rain. The most we ever get is "high" winds
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I lol'd regardless of the backstory.
    I love winning with women
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    over hyped storm is over hyped storm
    I don't know why earthquakes are in the same category as tornadoes or hurricanes. Here in Northern California, proofing is done to an art. Unless we're hit with a 9+, we'll have minimal damage to our house, and that's the way with a lot of the houses here. Since Loma Prieta, we've had our shit together. But we've been dealing with preparations for the big one (8+) since there hasn't been a big quake on San Andreas in a long time.
    I guess quakes are the biggest thing you guys get lol. My grandpa was telling me there was an earthquake in San Diego right before we came out there, I think he felt it, butthats the only time its happened and he's been out there since my mom was younger than I am now.
    Kind of a side note, my 22 year old uncle and I are both from California and my grandpa was telling me that it's hard to find a true native born Californian because everybody moves there. He's heard a saying, at least in his area, that if you're there for 4 months (not sure really), then you're a native
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I was under the impression you were from Baltimore... odd.
    I love winning with women
    butthats
    LOL, there's that word again! Butt hats.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    It's supposed to be really bad in michigan tomorrow, I heard
    butthats
    LOL, there's that word again! Butt hats.
    hahaha...I feel like I've said that before and either you or someone else called me out for it
    You did, and it was me. lolol
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    It's supposed to be really bad in michigan tomorrow, I heard
    is this breaking news?
    I'm buzzed and waiting on them nocternal tornadoes. Bring it on, Mother nature!
    Actually, I already have..lol
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Nothing happened here....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    just been windy here..huge waves on the lake shore tho