Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

yo Bianca...

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    The fuck are you talking about Shane? She asked if you were a WAR VETERAN lol
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wel it depends
    good for what side?
    the wars im specifically referring to are: the revolutionary war (we got our indapendence), the civil war (end of slavery), WW2 (the destroying of the evil intentions that hitler, stalin, and musalini*sp? had for humanity)
    im sure theres more wars where good things resulted from them but i can't think of them off the top of my head
    pretty sure it didnt go well for the opposing sides though is what im saying
    yea, good things can come out of it, but not without bad things
    i agree. it sucks all them people had to die. unfortunately war is a necessary evil IMO. and when i said i was "pro-anarchy" i was just jokin'. but i was serious when i said "good things can come from war".
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The fuck are you talking about Shane? She asked if you were a WAR VETERAN lol
    i just went full retard lol. yes i am
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    is it like a eutopian society?
    no. The moon colony was originally a prison colony, and the prisoners were forced to do slave labor. But at the time of the book, there are no prisoners there now, only great descendants of them yet they are still working for pennies. So The moon declares its independence from Earth and has this interesting fight for freedom.
    but it isnt your typical fight for freedom because they have no real weapons to fight back with.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    LMAO shane :-))
    but is that why you have some mental things?

as much as i dont like war and think it causes more harm than good, i know it has to happen

wake, send me the epub. id like to read it
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i dont think anarchy could bring structure in any aspect
    you should read "The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress". Want me to send you an epub format of it? let me tell you a little about it before you answer....

So it is a science fiction book that takes place on a colony on the moon. It has all the elements of a really great space sci-fi book. The story is very compelling and and a lot of fun to read if you like space books. The book is short (it is no Atlas Shrugged by any means), but the book as some very profound political ideologies presented. When you are reading it, it doesnt seem like a political book in the least.... but when you finish you do a lot of reflecting.

It would be a good book for you because it would 1. challenge your belief in anarchy and 2. show you what I consider a profound book. Don't ask for the epub if you hate space based books. you'll think it is dumb and retarded.
    i have a friend who's a huge Atlas Shrugged fan and follower
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Atlas Shrugged is probably the greatest book ever written. Its a total bug smasher though and it is not for everyone.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    gross

you should fire them

wake, send me the epub. id like to read it
    \m/
    gross

you should fire them

<_>
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited June 2011
    Atlas Shrugged is probably the greatest book ever written. Its a total bug smasher though and it is not for everyone.
    i never got round to reading it... i dont really have enough time to read things for myself lol

EDIT: books that arent school related
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    gross

you should fire them

<_>
    no way.

the dude does not abide by such selfishness

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    it is not for everyone.
    Ahem.

My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    it is not for everyone.
    Ahem.
    I asked you once why you hated it so much, but you never responded. it made me sad.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    awww you guys, you like me, you really like me :X :-D >:D<
    No
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    ill let you know when i draw a name from my hat
    Pleeeze pleeeez pleeeeez not me - I'm only a little fellow.....I don't think I could handle a tongue lashing from ewe Miss Bee
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    LMAO shane :-))
    but is that why you have some mental things?
    yes, PTSD among other things. i'm a lot better than i used to be now though, 6 years later.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    do you get flashbacks?
    imageimage