Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Honestly....

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Oh and alcohol abuse at a young age (younger than 25) can stop the growth of a spot in the front of your brain that controls judgement. Seems like it's already affected Erik.
    I don't think he was born with that in the first place...
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    effected* i think
    Almost typed that but I think it's affected. Ehhh, doesn't matter to me either way since I'm not writing an essay lol
    Oh and alcohol abuse at a young age (younger than 25) can stop the growth of a spot in the front of your brain that controls judgement. Seems like it's already affected Erik.
    I don't think he was born with that in the first place...
    Lmao
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    there's gonna be such a shitstorm when he gets back...
    I'm pretty sure it's affected, those two are hard.
    That's what she said....
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    effected* i think
    Almost typed that but I think it's affected. Ehhh, doesn't matter to me either way since I'm not writing an essay lol
    She's right.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Let's face it, no one uses effect as a verb, even though it's technically correct sometimes.

And yes, what happened to that Gamestop job he got promised since popping out of the womb? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Let's face it, no one uses effect as a verb, even though it's technically correct sometimes.
    I know... :'(
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    effected* i think
    She's right.
    Mmmmm I disagree
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    effected* i think
    She's right.
    Mmmmm I disagree
    yaz itza obveouz that they knew what he typed

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    OK, first of all, not a high school fucking dropout. I'm doing homeschooling, and once I finish it, it's equal to graduating high school. They can't look at it like you dropped out.

Second of all, you faggots act like all I do is drink. In total, I've drunk maybe.....10-15 times this ENTIRE year.

As far as Gamestop, I still do have a job there pretty much, but you have to be either 17 or 18 in order to sell M Rated games.
    effected* i think
    She's right.
    Mmmmm I disagree
    yaz itza obveouz that they knew what he typed
    Uhhhh what?
    OK, first of all, not a high school fucking dropout. I'm doing homeschooling, and once I finish it, it's equal to graduating high school. They can't look at it like you dropped out.

Second of all, you faggots act like all I do is drink. In total, I've drunk maybe.....10-15 times this ENTIRE year.

As far as Gamestop, I still do have a job there pretty much, but you have to be either 17 or 18 in order to sell M Rated games.
    Seems more like 10-15 times this past month
    You should be able to sell those games at 15 or 16. I have to be 21 to sell alcohol but they have someone come over and check everything over
    LolWUT?

3 times in the past 2 months buddy. And before that, I hadn't drank since June.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I've drunk maybe.....10-15 times
    So how's that homeschooling coming?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I'm pretty sure it's affected, those two are hard.
    Yeah, I get confused with those terms.

I've drunk maybe.....10-15 times
    So how's that homeschooling coming?
    -_- Drank. I wasn't sure between the 2 lol.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

Wrong! You have to be 18 to work at Gamestop, sir.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    OK, first of all, not a high school fucking dropout.
    I lol'ed.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    LolWUT?

3 times in the past 2 months buddy. And before that, I hadn't drank since June.
    Able this may be true I still never got a response on why you started drinking again after you said "I'm never drinking again" in a thread awhile back
    OK, first of all, not a high school fucking dropout.
    I lol'ed.
    I lol'd at the random fuck dropped in there
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    How is the home school going?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html