Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

You are all idiots

BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited October 2010 in Off Topic
This is all a load of bullshit. As if it was difficult enough to comprehend that this is all an elaborate troll attempt, I have proof.

This is from the "metaljohn" welcome post:

"You may notice some changes in the interim, and that's normal. For one, we've had to disable a few incompatible features that would make the eventual merge more difficult. Who's Online has been removed, as have HTML comments and signatures. I would like to encourage you all start getting used to the new features as soon as possible so that the transition comes as less of a shock later."

Gee, that certainly makes me angry and also happens to be one of the main reasons we were pissed about the new forum. And it also doesn't make sense how HTML and whatever would make it harder to transfer. Oh, that's because it's a fucking joke.

If this was a real deal it would not be published. The forum would not be available until it was ready for everyone, and when it was there would be a link to the old forums. It would also probably go in unison with the next year of Mayhem Fest.

To Mike, Ed, Tim and everyone else:

Fuck you. If this is by some miracle legitimate, then fine. But I don't believe it for a second and neither should anyone else until it's linked to the official site.
nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

Comments