Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

My defense...

MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
edited October 2010 in Off Topic
Guys,

Firstly, stop being so asshurt about this. To be honest I'm pretty annoyed that you're all getting in my face so much about what I do with my forum. I built this place myself, with no help from anyone, and I can do what I like with it.

Yes, I’m aware that all of you people are upset. However, I am not apologetic for my actions and I do not feel bad at all. I was actually smart to realize I could make money off of this forum, and you are all just pissed I’m profiting off of it. With the money I make from this website, I could literally never work another day in my life. I’m richer than we say Jacob is. You people wish you could be me, and quite frankly, I’m flattered by this. This was a nerve-wracking decision for me to make. This caused me to get in one little e-fight, and my mom got scared. She said you're moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whisted for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but i thought nah, forget it yo home to Bel-Air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight. I yelled to the cabbie yo home, smell you later!! Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments