Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome!

metaljohnmetaljohn Posts: 9
edited October 2010 in Off Topic
Hi guys,

Most of you probably know me as metaljohn from the Rockstar Mayhemfest Official Boards. Firstly I'd like to say that I love this little forum and what you guys are doing here. We think your community is pretty sweet, which is why we wanted to get involved.

I'm excited to announce that Rockstar Mayhemfest will be incorporating this forum into its own community over at www.rockstarmayhemfest.com, and we think this is going to be a huge win for everyone involved. You guys will get access to a bigger pool of like-minded community members, and we benefit from all of the comments and discussions you guys have.

My job here is going to be to help this transition go as smoothly as possible, for you guys and for our existing members. Your administration team has been in contact with us over the past couple of weeks and we feel confident that these forums will integrate extremely well with our existing site. Starting today, we've changed a few things on this forum to more closely link it to Rockstar Mayhemfest boards, and we'll continue to make changes up until the point where we're ready to completely merge the two sites.

You may notice some changes in the interim, and that's normal. For one, we've had to disable a few incompatible features that would make the eventual merge more difficult. Who's Online has been removed, as have HTML comments and signatures. I would like to encourage you all start getting used to the new features as soon as possible so that the transition comes as less of a shock later.

I hope you guys are as excited as I am about the chance to build our community together. Welcome to the new Rockstar Mayhemfest boards!

-metaljohn

Comments