Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bands That Have Really Crazy Live Shows

13»

Comments

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    post that pic with you and him again
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

That's not Scene hair in the slightest. And if any of you say it is, you're just biased like a dickhead elitist, or very ignorant on what actually classifies as Scene hair.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Scene = this gens Hair Metuhls
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hatebreed always have huge pits
    His tatts are gonna fucking SUUUCKKKK for him when he's older and they fade and get wrinkly.
    I lol'd at the tattoo on his hand. It's by his thumb, and it says "Mum" and has a heart next to it.
    I lol'd at the tattoo on his hand. It's by his thumb, and it says "Mum" and has a heart next to it.
    PUUSSSSY
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Would really like to not talk hair but rather find out more to that story I was trying to remember.

Also I'll probably get some laughs for this but the used shows use to have some crazy shit. I enjoyed when at warped tour the singer jumped into the crowd for about 30 foot up.
    This past warped tour the casualties were playing and their singer decided he wanted to play in the pit so he grabbed someone out of the crowd put them on stage and gave him the mic while he kosher during blitzkrieg bop
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    But I think it was kind of an irony/sarcastic tattoo. Like a tongue in cheek kind of thing. You'd have to see that tattoo, but the way the heart and lettering were done, it didn't look serious at all lolz.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    The Used does have some crazy ass shows. The only time I saw them I got hit in the face with cake.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    I'm not sure if i would call it crazy or not, but during The Red Chord show where i infamously got to sing some of "Black Santa" one of the guitarists had bought dunkin donuts and they were passing around donuts in between songs
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I'm not sure if i would call it crazy or not, but during The Red Chord show where i infamously got to sing some of "Black Santa" one of the guitarists had bought dunkin donuts and they were passing around donuts in between songs
    passing around donuts, INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!! lol and erik u just literally sound more like a 13 year old girl every thread lol, talkin about a dudes hair in justifying his band lol
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2010
    Lordi kicked their drummer out cause he played unmasked in his other band. Crazy shit <_>
    "Kita has made a decision to pursue his own career publicly as himself, without his alter ego Kita."
    doesnt say cuz he played unmasked.

"It is our unfortunate task to inform that Kita [drums] is no longer a member of LORDI.

"Kita has made a decision to pursue his own career publicly as himself, without his alter ego Kita. This is in direct conflict with one of the cornerstones of LORDI's image. Therefore it is not possible for him to continue as a member of the band anymore.

"LORDI will continue as always, masked and costumed, consisting of monster personas. Also, the upcoming tour will happen as planned.

"We thank Kita for the years he has been an important part of the band and our successes and wish him all the best in his future."

basically telling him to gtfo because you are playing unmasked and breaking Lordi rules.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Hatebreed. They just get better every time. Yesterday, the entire crowd was a pushing, shoving pit.
    I love winning with women
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip