Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your Top 10 Movies of 2010

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Art movies are movies that don't appeal to the general audience. Most movies of art are serious type films. They also have a smaller budget than Hollywood movies.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Black Swan or the human centipede?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i liked the first couple harry potters biut i got dragged to the last movie and was bored to tears, it never ended!
    See now HP7 was a decent amount of movie. Today, movies are too short. 90 minutes? Ha! Yes movies can be good at that length and some shouldn't be more than 90 minutes, but movies today are too short
    I'd rather have an enjoyable 90 minute movie than a dragged out 2.5 hour movie that makes me wish it was over.

I don't like paying to feel like I'm fulfilling an obligation.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Well Black Swan started off as independent, but now it's worldwide due to the hype surrounding it. The Human Centipede is an art movie.

Now that would be an exception, but if the movie can be taken to 2.5 hours, that would be a lot better and show more production and effort than a 90 minute film. Movies today are good but they could definitely have a lot more effort put into them and be good, decent chunks of movie.
    Well Black Swan started off as independent, but now it's worldwide due to the hype surrounding it. The Human Centipede is an art movie.
    Yeah I was talking to chew about it and he was telling me about how it doesn't appeal to the large audience and it was lower budget so that's what I thought but now it's in all the theaters lol. Maybe because of the sex scenes?

The point.

Your head.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I watch a lot of independent films now, because they put time into everything. I watch my mainstream movies here and there. I watch most of those on Blu-Ray when they come out. If it's an Oscar type movie, I will definitely see it.

Yeah I was talking to chew about it and he was telling me about how it doesn't appeal to the large audience and it was lower budget so that's what I thought but now it's in all the theaters lol. Maybe because of the sex scenes?

The big hype with Black Swan is the lesbian sex scene between the female leads. The acting is phenomenal, so that could also be a reason behind the buzz. Once again I go back to the lesbian sex scene which draws a lot of people to see it.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Art movies? Not familiar with movie terms or whatever
    Essentially the Hipster to our mainstreamness.
    Oh, I forgot about Paranormal Activity 2. That would be in my top 10.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    what about tim burton's 9

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It was better then the first
    imageimage
    Last year braaah
    ahh d00d A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey was killaz

[-(

blue turbins

Also, just remembered Kick Ass. That movie is also going in my list.
    Last year braaah
    thats right i got HBOz thats why

[-(

blue turbins

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Was'nt that last year or some shit too?
    imageimage
    I don't really remember most of the movies I saw this year. These are the ones that stick out. In order.

Toy Story 3
    Scott Pilgrim
    Let Me In
    Hot Tub Time Machine
    Paranormal Activity 2
    Inception
    Kick Ass
    Sherlock Holmes
    Fixed.