Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Katia is now...

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If you played COD, Halo, or anything we'd call you a camper and purposely fuck your ass up because of it
    Too bad I don't associate myself with the pussy ass tools known as online gamers.
    So...Dayna, Ed, Brad, Marc, Me, ect are pussy ass tools? Isn't that nice of you
    imageimage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    If you played COD, Halo, or anything we'd call you a camper and purposely fuck your ass up because of it
    Too bad I don't associate myself with the pussy ass tools known as online gamers.
    So...Dayna, Ed, Brad, Marc, Me, ect are pussy ass tools? Isn't that nice of you
    I honestly wish I could do online gaming, fuck this town.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's pathetic as fuck how serious the fags on Live get about games. It's not even funny. VERY sad, actually.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    i actually miss live.
    It's pathetic as fuck how serious the fags on Live get about games. It's not even funny. VERY sad, actually.
    Games, even when not played online, always find a way to piss me off. Which is why I don't play very often anymore. And most of the online gamers are people 17 and younger. And by serious, you mean?
    imageimage
    Games, even when not played online, always find a way to piss me off. Which is why I don't play very often anymore. And most of the online gamers are people 17 and younger. And by serious, you mean?
    i think he means thay act like he does on here.
    Exactly what you said is a great example.

"If you played COD, Halo, or anything we'd call you a camper and purposely fuck your ass up because of it"

Like, it's a fucking game. Who gives a shit? Calm down and just play it for what it is....A GAME.

"If you played COD, Halo, or anything we'd call you a camper and purposely fuck your ass up because of it"

Like, it's a fucking game. Who gives a shit? Calm down and just play it for what it is....A GAME.

take your own advice. its the internet. who cares? calm down and dont overreact to what people say.
    Maybe if you could fucking grow a pair instead of being a bitch, and leave me the fuck alone.
    edited October 2010
    Maybe if you could fucking grow a pair instead of being a bitch, and leave me the fuck alone.

im just throwing suggestions your way homie.

you seriously need to drop this internet tough guy attitude that you have.
    ME? Internet tough guy?

Motherfucker that's YOU. You follow me in every fucking thread to bash me. Fucking trying to be internet bully. I don't do that shit motherfucker, I keep to myself.
    Once again. Theres only two threads active right now. sorry im participating in active threads.

Some children are just lost causes. And if you're playing a game, and want points you're going to give a shit if some little dickface camps out in the same spot and kills people. That's just laziness and retarded gaming
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Don't spam to get points, PLEASE.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

its okay..he somehow lost 500 points for doing that

It was pretty lulz

imageimage
    the only reason i dont play...is because i dont know when to call a new page