Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Lost

2»

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    didn't they all die in the plane crash? the whole point of the series was for all of them to find each other, or something? at least that was my intepretation of the final episode

I GATHER THAT THEY WHERE IN SOME KIND OF SETH ROGENESQUE PURGATORY. JACK HOD TO FIND SOME KIND OF CLOSURE IN HIS LIFE.

I REWROTE THE LAST EPISODE IN MY MIND AND IT GOES LIKE THIS

ANCHANT EGYPTIANS FOUND A WAY TO COMMUNE WITH RA THE SUN GOD TO THEM GIVE ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH SACRIFICE OF HUMAN FLESH ON THE SACRED ISLAND
    THE 2 SUPER OLD DUDES ON THE ISLAND WERE BROTHERS AS DEPICTED ON THE SHOW, THE LAST EPISODE IS AN EPIC BATTLE BETWEEN THEM THE EVIL BROTHER TAKES ON THE FORM OF A JACKAL HEADED HUMANOID BEAST AND THE GOOD BROTHER TRYS TO UNITE THE CRASH SURVIVORS TO FIGHT AGENST HIM BUT IT IS FUTILE THE OTHERS AND THE JACKAL BEAST KILL THEM ALL AND BEGIN TO RAIN THEIR TERROR DOWN ONTO THE REST OF THE EARTH SO AMERICA LAUNCHES A NUCULER ATTACK ON THE ISLAND KILLING THEM ALL.

THE END

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    oh, i get it now
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    MUCH BETTER THEN THAT PURGATORY BULL SHIT

FOR THE RECORD JOHN LOCKE WAS THE COOLEST BESIDES THE LEADER OF THE OTHERS
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They didn't die in the plane crash. They all lived there lives and the just met up after in the afterlife.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    evangeline Lilly = most Underrated hottie ever....
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Damn she's pretty sexy.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOST WAS A GREAT SHOW UP UNTIL THE LAST EPISODE
    It was a fantastic show until the middle of the second season where they dropped all the suspense and just started being your typical everyday drama.