Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Maybe it was because of her friend, I talked to the girl at the corner store today with no derp mode, and my dad was right next to me.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

I could make a fool out of myself. And while they may not care, I do.
    Pffffft. Then you're never going to take any chances because of a silly fear like that? Then you will NEVER get chicks!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Success stems from failure.

I asked out six girls before one said yes. Granted, I was looked at more like
    {Upload|7607}

...but the fact is I still succeeded!
    I love winning with women
    I can't start a conversation and even if I do it usually gets to

- "Ya, what's up"
    Me - "No much"
    *silence*
    Then just start talking about something.

When some dude starts talking to me about anything whether it's an interest of mine or not, it's just nice knowing he showed interest in talking to me. And if that girl isn't interested in you, it's not because of you. Then you move on to the next one, LIKE A BOSS.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

Pffffft. Then you're never going to take any chances because of a silly fear like that? Then you will NEVER get chicks!
    I've always been like that, with everything. School projects, sports games(when I played), and all other mistakes I've made. I don't know why, but I don't let that stuff go.

Plus, I'm not too worried about getting chicks at the moment. Hopefully I grow out of this shit come college time.
    YES. LISTEN TO ALEX.
    Funny statistic is that I've never had a girl say yes when I've asked her out. They have always asked me out, no exceptions.
    If it's any consolation, I can almost guarantee any given one of you who are worried about this that I was ten times more awkward of a kid when I was in high school. I would have been accepted by the metalheads (what few there were), but I was so awkward that I was pushed into the melvins group where I stayed for 3 1/2 years.

I've always been like that, with everything. School projects, sports games(when I played), and all other mistakes I've made. I don't know why, but I don't let that stuff go.

Plus, I'm not too worried about getting chicks at the moment. Hopefully I grow out of this shit come college time.
    Awww shit, that's right you're still in high school. You poor thing.

Talking to people in college is MUCH easier.

But it's nice to know you favor education more than girls. :3
    I was a socialite in high school, fucking popular and everyone loved me, but football and the few parties I crashed are the reason for that, girls usually friendzoned me instantly in high school.

College is more laid back because if a girl shoots you down then the rumor doesn't spread, she tells some of her friends and it ends there because likely her friends won't know who you are.
    Oh dude you ARE still in high school?

HAH! Fuckin' do what you want, man! Be a dick! Fail a ton (with chicks)! Life STARTS OVER in college.
    If it's any consolation, I can almost guarantee any given one of you who are worried about this that I was ten times more awkward of a kid when I was in high school. I would have been accepted by the metalheads (what few there were), but I was so awkward that I was pushed into the melvins group where I stayed for 3 1/2 years.
    Been in the melvins group for a decade and still runnin'. B-)

But that's exactly how I used to be. I know it's different for a girl, but when you're the weird fat girl NO guy wants to ask you out. And they make it known. :-))

I'm still awkward as hell, but some people find that cute on both genders. So don't sweat it, guys.

It also doesn't really help that most of the bitches at my school are stuck-up rich bitches. But some are nice. This chick actually just gave me her number.

But once I get to college I'll definitely try harder. Once I can overcome the introduction, I'm sure I can move pretty smoothly from there.
    lol! I promised myself when I got out of grade school/jr high that I would not be a loser anymore.

Still was. Didn't get picked on as much and shoved around, but I got shunned and laughed at. Haha
    Been in the melvins group for a decade and still runnin'. B-)

But that's exactly how I used to be. I know it's different for a girl, but when you're the weird fat girl NO guy wants to ask you out. And they make it known. :-))

I'm still awkward as hell, but some people find that cute on both genders. So don't sweat it, guys.
    Ugly Duckling Syndrome does exist then?

It also doesn't really help that most of the bitches at my school are stuck-up rich bitches. But some are nice. This chick actually just gave me her number.

But once I get to college I'll definitely try harder. Once I can overcome the introduction, I'm sure I can move pretty smoothly from there.
    Yeah, high school girls suck hardcore.

But when you get to college, just know that girls LOVE guy with confidence. Or if he just appears that way, haha.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was a hell of a lot more social this year than I was my first 2 years of college. But the biggest challenge for me, even before talking to girls, is finding one that I like that is single.
    I think that me getting a job and becoming a wrestler will help with girls, if not then oh well, I can always stare at hippie chicks here in Austin.

Yeah, high school girls suck hardcore.

But when you get to college, just know that girls LOVE guy with confidence. Or if he just appears that way, haha.
    *takes notes*