Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Good smelling shampoo.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    No
    yea you did. you said i dont have any paper for a dvr

Please go back into the Mushroomhead thread and clearly read again. I said and I quote, "I'm not going to pay $60 to DVR something.". UFC is on PPV and I'm not going to pay for a live show to tape it and watch later that defeats the purpose.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Why do you have to watch it live?

Anyway. Had an awesome day yesterday. Got an apartment lined up tried a new pizza place that was great and got to see and hang out with darkest hour.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    About to hang out with some friends and get my drink on tonight.
    Hanging out with Doc Coyle of God Forbid last night was quite awesome. My friend Melissa grew up with him so we were hanging out with him between every band and after the show for a bit.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Hanging out with Doc Coyle of God Forbid last night was quite awesome. My friend Melissa grew up with him so we were hanging out with him between every band and after the show for a bit.
    awesome one of my favorite bands right there.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    found this on my friend's fb
    {Upload|3801}
    Did he jump? O_O
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    MY SIGNED DEFTONES CD THAT CAN SELL BETWEEN $28-$88!!!
    I love winning with women
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im extremely jealous. god forbid is my 3rd favorite band.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    found this on my friend's fb
    :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

i know its pretty old but damn its still funny as hell lol
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Yeah, UFC charges $60 in HD.

I've ordered several fights in HD. Each one was free
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    MY SIGNED DEFTONES CD THAT CAN SELL BETWEEN $28-$88!!!
    want to sell it to me for 10 bucks?
    lolno

This goes for anyone, though...

Signed Diamond Eyes CD in perfect condition. All the members sigs are on it. Going for $40.
    I love winning with women

He's so fucking nice...and tall. At one point he tried to follow Melissa and I into the bathroom, then he realized it was the wrong gender bathroom.
    Okay. I don't get the love of new deftones or most deftones. I was driving home from work the other day and they radio guy said " and this next song is off the new deftones cd" my thoughts were " oo cool something new I haven't heard" the song starts and end and I'm left wonder what the fuck I just listened to. You could hardly hear the vocals and the song was very plain. It was a short song I don't remember the name. I'm not being a hater I like several older deftones songs but this just sucked
    edited March 2011

He's so fucking nice...and tall. At one point he tried to follow Melissa and I into the bathroom, then he realized it was the wrong gender bathroom.
    lol

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Okay. I don't get the love of new deftones or most deftones. I was driving home from work the other day and they radio guy said " and this next song is off the new deftones cd" my thoughts were " oo cool something new I haven't heard" the song starts and end and I'm left wonder what the fuck I just listened to. You could hardly hear the vocals and the song was very plain. It was a short song I don't remember the name. I'm not being a hater I like several older deftones songs but this just sucked
    There's only one song on that album under 3 minutes....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Whatever it was it was terrible and it was mainly caused by the vocals. Couldn't understand a word he said