Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    >too
    >many
    >words

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    >too
    >many
    >words
    >retarded
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Xeno said:
    >too
    >many
    >words
    >retarded
    >fhaggot

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    @OPP just had a group of people tell me how i'm "not allowed to claim straightedge", even though I never really have. Because apparently the third X is for promiscuity. Ie, seeing someone openly lol. People take this shit too fucking seriously sometimes.
    inb4lists
    Yeah lol. I don't drink/do any drugs, but I never really cared much for the whole straightedge culture, especially in hardcore. I love the music itself, but as i said, people take this shit too fucking seriously.
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    ... said:
    @OPP just had a group of people tell me how i'm "not allowed to claim straightedge", even though I never really have. Because apparently the third X is for promiscuity. Ie, seeing someone openly lol. People take this shit too fucking seriously sometimes.

1. whats this got to do with me?
    2. fucking LOL. sxe people are like vegans and ultra liberals afaic -- its like a club where when you enter you instantly gain the extra neck to suck your own cock as long as you walk on eggshells. most of them end up spending their time judging other people. stupid ass shit. nothing necessarily wrong about BEING sxe but the nature of the practitioners is just dumb and meanspirited.

youre better off doing blow off fuck buds asses.
    I love winning with women
    OPP said:
    oh lmao. well look dude, if you legitimately enjoy abstaining from that sweet unhinged poontang and awesome drugs then be my guest........
    Lol I wasn't being serious. Idk man. I did drink a little a few years back. I tried a handful of beers, margaritas, fireball etc. None of it tasting good to me. And a few things given, the idea of being plastered wouldn't work for me. To each their own. As far as smoking/drugs; I know this probably sounds dumb, but I've just known a few people that have been ruined over it. I had a cousin who got fucked up on heroin, and a good friend of mine that developed a legit addiction to coke. It was bad enough that it completely changed and fucked her up. And yeah, i know that's not the same thing as smoking weed, it's just something that I've never really had interest in, personally. It doesn't bother me, and I'd prefer people smoke weed around me than cigarettes. I can't fucking stand the smell of that shit.
    inb4lists
    alcohol is the one that ive never had a major attachment to because you just feel so goddamn shitty after a night of it. coke can have its drawbacks and its extremely uneconomical but ill take it almost any day over alcohol. 

cannabis is the best though, not a goddamn doubt about it. 
    I'm not saying i'll never try it, just not really interested as of right now. I will never fucking understand why anyone would touch heroine. There's never anything good to come from it.
    inb4lists
    coke is so overstigmatized, man. all the cartoons make it look like you start bouncing off the walls and shit but thats NEVER happened to me. it just gives you a really good "just worked out" sort of feeling and you become a great listener lol.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    They touch it because they like it retard. 
    Nah they touch it because they are retarded. 
    inb4lists