Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    MY NIG GEROME WON MASTERCHEF !!!

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Really didn't fucking think it actually mattered, i thought the fact that i made that much of of it was enough lol. Regardless, the glow in the dark Billy from Saw. 
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But ya know good for you and stuff
    I genuinely did not expect any sort of a conversation out of it. If anything, i expected more of a "who cares", or a "0" sort of response, if any. 
    inb4lists
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ... said:
    I genuinely did not expect any sort of a conversation out of it. If anything, i expected more of a "who cares", or a "0" sort of response, if any. 
    u "think" in fhaggot is why

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

@Dime And since it is on topic now, check this site out. It's essentially like metal archives, but for Funko Pops lol. It takes record of every pop ever made, all it's info, how many it's limited too etc. It takes into account how much it sells for on average, and gives it a trending price. If you ever find a pop with an X Exclusive sticker on it, search it, and it'll tell you what it sells for. 

https://stashpedia.com/
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Good to know. I've found myself wanting to pick a bunch up but not wanting to spend my paycheck on em lmao I took my little brother to Disc Replay recently and he wound up finding a rare Cuphead pop (Golden King Dice) in the $5 bin. When he got to the register, dude said he meant to put that on the display shelf since it was supposed to marked at $40 but gave it to him for $5 since he found it there and I thanked him and dude was like "It's my fuck up. Won't punish a kid for it." Ever since then I've been curious. Only ones I have are the 5 Animaniacs pops (Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Pinky & The Brain), Lemmy, The Iron Sheik, Vault Boy and Jyn Erso (Rogue One). 
    Fhag
    inb4lists
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    When u already down 2 caguamas n then u get 3rd bought  : ))
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Had a huge month of work in September. Nearly cracked $100,000 of income for the company in one month which is huge. So my commission off that will be.................. nice 😎
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:
    Had a huge month of work in September. Nearly cracked $100,000 of income for the company in one month which is huge. So my commission off that will be.................. nice 😎
    Are you 100% commission? My new job is 75/25 (salary/commission) 
    Yeah I'm pure commission. No perks no bonuses no sick leave no annual leave etc. And I pay all my phone and vehicle expenses 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:
    Yeah I'm pure commission. No perks no bonuses no sick leave no annual leave etc. And I pay all my phone and vehicle expenses 
    Wow! Well don’t spend this commission check all in one place! That’s pretty sweet though man 
    Dont worry I only get paid 40% of that and I have to pay tax etc but its still good income for a month 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I hate when people cancel plans. I've been in Denver for the past 2 weekends, including all this week this week and have been trying to make plans with people and everyone bailed.
    Ooo really....
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!