Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Nekrogoblikon is the main reason I am here. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Don't get me wrong, they're a decent band, and they're pretty fun to watch. But ETID/Unearth/Harms Way > 
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    They are on the same stage I don’t have to miss any of those lol 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    I wouldn’t do a thing the next week lol
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I wouldn’t do a thing the next week lol
    I mean... i dont wanna... but theyve been hella cool with me considering how much i lag behind the rest of people at this so im tempted to at least make a 3/4 or half effort haha.

except that trainer. fuck that bitch.
    I love winning with women
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Fuck I need to see unearth again 
    NEEW said:
    I was at Wells Fargo awhile ago and they have plaques or whatever for bands that played there. This was my first concert ever. My dad took me. Peep the date. 

Fuck I’ve been going to shows for 10 years. 
    Catch hands again. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    @Gazorpazorpfield ignoring the shitshow in this thread haha yeah just let me know when you guys will be here and I'll try and come down. I'd say come say whats up in my town but its completely out of the way, basically on the Utah border and there's really nothing of value here =)
    Little late getting but we'll be there 3rd-10th. I'm driving from Ohio and she's flying in around midnight the night I get there I think. I could have flown and had an extra day or two but I just really like long drives, especially by myself. Even though the west half of Kansas and east half of Colordo is rolling hills of nothing lol 

Glad you mentioned The Source because thats something I we probably wouldn't have known about or done. First time using airbnb so maybe they'll help us out too lol I did everything on the fly last year and still kept busy the entire time though. 
    image Photobucket
    FWIIW - Lyft is better than Uber almost always. Lyft has lower corporate overhead than Uber so the same ride will be cheaper in Lyft and the drivers make more money on Lyft. Next time you use Uber or Lyft ask the driver what they prefer... Lyft is the common answer I get from that question 
    I'd been thinking about trying ride sharing for awhile just to see how the experience is. Then Lyft did their $500 bonus promo for 150 rides in 45 days. They said it could take a week or two to approved so I thought I had time but nah they had me approved and ready to go by morning 
    image Photobucket
    Not that you asked me, but I've done the Manitou incline before. It's pretty damn tough, especially since I didn't properly prepare for it, but you gotta do it. So damn rewarding when you're done.
     Just out of curiosity, what exactly is it that you do? I see a lot of your fb posts and have no idea if you travel for work, are a trust fund kid or just earned wealth lol or maybe it's all on credit and you will go down in a blaze of glory 
    Lol, I just work a normal 9-5 that I've been consistent with for the last 4 years. Granted, I was lucky growing up with the parents I had as they had saved for my college expenses many years in advance and I didn't leave home until two years ago (although to be fair I spent most nights at my gf's place for a few years until I moved out). I was able to save a lot of money that way since I didn't have too many expenses and then got a job in financials which helped me learn even more about saving properly. I live in a small one bedroom apt now with my gf so rent is low and I spend my disposable income mostly on concerts and travel because I enjoy it so much, plus I always love searching for good deals on flights. So yeah, it's a combination of factors. 
    Well that's neat. I'm in a similar situation but maybe not as lucky lol I just dont have a girlfriend or kids so what doesnt get saved is all me. Concerts and trips. Not quite hopping the world like you but compared the most people I interact with it seems like a lot. Going on my first international trip that doesnt include Canada since 2004. We're heading to Ireland in November because it turns our ireland is pretty damn cheap to go to in basically winter. Sucks the days will be short but it's only $500/person for flights/car/hotel included for five days. 
    image Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    got sum bud beerz , mikes harder watermelon n black cherrys... gonna tie one on

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ABeautifulTragedyABeautifulTragedy Posts: 312 just the tip
    got sum bud beerz , mikes harder watermelon n black cherrys... gonna tie one on
    mikes watermelon is one of my favorites