Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    @The_Synthabaga

I'm heading back to Colorado this year and while last year I was starting to improve, this year I really feel like my goddamn self. I'm there longer with about eight days and I actually have a decent idea what I'm doing instead of winging it all. I'm also not going alone this year, India is making her first trip to Colorado! 

So with all that, first of all I really genuinely would think it would be awesome to meet you in person. I remember seeing the pics from when you met up with Todd and Rex and thought it was awesome but something I was completely incapable of with the shit I had going on. We'll definitely have plenty of time to fill or if anything at least one bar night. That said it's been a long time and for all I know you moved away so let me know lol. Also, anything you have to recommend as must do's or must see's doesnt really matter how far it is we can do an over night trip. Also thought about camping one night. Same goes for places to eat. I always want to go out to eat at an expensive ass place when I go on these trips to new places but never want to do them alone. This time I'm making it happen. I saw this brazilian steakhouse that seemed to really fit that exact description. It was #2 on trip advisor for places in Denver. But yeah anything and everything you can recommend would be appreciated. 

Last question, have you ever done the Manitou Incline? I just heard it on Dr. Phil at work of all places talking about a chick that blacked out and woke up without her legs suspiciously close to some train tracks. She said she wanted to do the manitou incline in Colorado so I looked it up and if looks like a cool as hell brutal workout 
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Sup Chuckie!

Glad to hear your getting yourself back together. Tell India hello, but her rap game still sucks.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Not that you asked me, but I've done the Manitou incline before. It's pretty damn tough, especially since I didn't properly prepare for it, but you gotta do it. So damn rewarding when you're done.
    Not that you asked me, but I've done the Manitou incline before. It's pretty damn tough, especially since I didn't properly prepare for it, but you gotta do it. So damn rewarding when you're done.
    Well any and all first hand accounts are appreciated! I'm glad to hear that! I'm still pretty damn overweight but in down 40lbs and increasing my daily cardio. Its embarrassing but I actually had to take it slow at first because my knees weren't used to my weight. Ive finally been ramping it up though. I should be at about 280 but I'll be in pretty good shape compared to some of my friends. 

Just out of curiosity, what exactly is it that you do? I see a lot of your fb posts and have no idea if you travel for work, are a trust fund kid or just earned wealth lol or maybe it's all on credit and you will go down in a blaze of glory 
    image Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Sup Chuckie!

Glad to hear your getting yourself back together. Tell India hello, but her rap game still sucks.
    Thanks jobe! It's incredible to think you were there to say the same words of encouragement last time I lost weight. Only a few friends from that time, my family and some people here know that happened. Most people I see and talk to day to day now only know fat me. That, and the fact the rap battle threat bappened pre new boards at least eight years ago. I think. Either way, a long ass time ago. 
    image Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    took Dio to the vet, poor bubby had infected paw, he was good cat at the vet....

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

edited July 2018
     Just out of curiosity, what exactly is it that you do? I see a lot of your fb posts and have no idea if you travel for work, are a trust fund kid or just earned wealth lol or maybe it's all on credit and you will go down in a blaze of glory 
    Lol, I just work a normal 9-5 that I've been consistent with for the last 4 years. Granted, I was lucky growing up with the parents I had as they had saved for my college expenses many years in advance and I didn't leave home until two years ago (although to be fair I spent most nights at my gf's place for a few years until I moved out). I was able to save a lot of money that way since I didn't have too many expenses and then got a job in financials which helped me learn even more about saving properly. I live in a small one bedroom apt now with my gf so rent is low and I spend my disposable income mostly on concerts and travel because I enjoy it so much, plus I always love searching for good deals on flights. So yeah, it's a combination of factors. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I have the week off until i start the new job starts monday. Grabbing breakfast at a cool little cafe around the corner from the new place. I've always felt bad for people who uncomfortable going out and about alone
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sup Chuckie!

Thanks jobe! It's incredible to think you were there to say the same words of encouragement last time I lost weight. Only a few friends from that time, my family and some people here know that happened. Most people I see and talk to day to day now only know fat me. That, and the fact the rap battle threat bappened pre new boards at least eight years ago. I think. Either way, a long ass time ago. 
    Hey chuck you still live in Rochester? If yes, and if you are ever in the mood for a fantastic breakfast place, check out James Brown’s Place. Just discovered it a few weeks ago and it has to be the best breakfast in Rochester hands down 

also wanted to add... traveling doesn’t have to be expensive. If you sign up for airline deal watchers and snag hot fares, and then use airBnb and Lyfts where you go... it can be pretty affordable no matter what your income. Like my round trip 10 days travel to Cuba not counting buying souvenirs or extra money I gave to Cubans I’d grown to known... was probably less than 500 total. That’s for everything 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    I think chuck is from toledo lol
    edited July 2018

also wanted to add... traveling doesn’t have to be expensive. If you sign up for airline deal watchers and snag hot fares, and then use airBnb and Lyfts where you go... it can be pretty affordable no matter what your income. Like my round trip 10 days travel to Cuba not counting buying souvenirs or extra money I gave to Cubans I’d grown to known... was probably less than 500 total. That’s for everything 
    This is exactly what I do too. I've only stayed in one hotel in all the traveling I've done myself, the rest at airbnb or staying with friends that live in the area, and I never take a taxi or rent a car. I've even booked trips strictly based on whatever the cheapest flight was during time I had available. Honestly half the fun of a trip for me is the research and booking process. It's just so much fun finding new places to visit. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think chuck is from toledo lol
    Really?? Who the fuck was from Rochester then? If he wasn’t living in Rochester 5-7 years ago then my memory has gone to shit. Old age sucks 
    Plus I use Uber, dumbass. 
  • ABeautifulTragedyABeautifulTragedy Posts: 312 just the tip
    I can only imagine that your are similar,... since you refuse to post a boob pic!  
    :D 
    true statement. mine are much nicer actually