Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    [-X

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thats shitty george. the theater by us is $5 for shows that are mon-thurs
    amc is jewish and changed that.

it's now 5 dollars until I think 6 and after that it goes to 7:50 mon-thurs
    yeah, i know its a ripoff, but its right up the street, i can walk there in 5mins. it's one of the biggest theaters in the state, it has a few IMAX theaters that fit over 600 people in them it's a decent theater, but pricey. that's why i bought the coupon book.... it's an amc
    IMAX movies are like $18 dollars before noon, like $25 after noon. i've only seen one film in IMAX, inception and it was worth it, but i had a coupon, i got in for $12!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies

yeah, i know its a ripoff, but its right up the street, i can walk there in 5mins. it's one of the biggest theaters in the state, it has a few IMAX theaters that fit over 600 people in them it's a decent theater, but pricey. that's why i bought the coupon book.... it's an amc
    IMAX movies are like $18 dollars before noon, like $25 after noon. i've only seen one film in IMAX, inception and it was worth it, but i had a coupon, i got in for $12!
    No fucking way. No one would go if it was $25 for an IMAX 3D movie. I noz believe thatz.
    i know, IMAX is cool and all, but i will only go if theres a kickass movie i really want to see. they show all movies that are in IMAX in reagular theaters also... coupon books ftw! i must have saved hubdreds this past year!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I think IMAX tickets cost $25 in San Antonio for 2...jesus
    imageimage

No fucking way. No one would go if it was $25 for an IMAX 3D movie. I noz believe thatz.
    i dont lie dawg, and the theater is always jammmmmmmm packed. the biggest ripoff is spoting events parking. $15 for Flyers games, $20 for Phillies games, and $25 for Eagles... fuckin robbery, surchges and "convinience fees" for tickets are also ripoffs.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Buying Amon Amarth tix really floats my boat
    my bad, i was off a few bucks, it's $19.50 for a non matinee IMAX 3D film at the AMC up the street from my crib. still expensive as fuck. it was that sanctum movie, i heard it sucked, i have no desire to see it.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, arena here charges $15 for parking during Spurs games, big concerts, and $10 for Rampage hockey games. Hate that shit with a passion >_<

But Leah is right. 2 IMAX tickets cost $25 total and we saw Resident Evil: Afterlife. Good movie in 3D I must say :3
    Yeah, arena here charges $15 for parking during Spurs games, big concerts, and $10 for Rampage hockey games. Hate that shit with a passion >_<

But Leah is right. 2 IMAX tickets cost $25 total and we saw Resident Evil: Afterlife. Good movie in 3D I must say :3
    there is no IMAX around here for miles so they rape you on ticket charges, like i said, i wont go see a movie for that much unless i really want to see it in the best quality, like inception. the parking prices are just flat out robbery.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I liked Social Network better.
    to each their own... alot of people seem to like TSN. i just didnt enjoy it, i still want to see it again though cuz these annoying bitches were talking in the theater, but i thought the acting was great. i'm more of a fan of brain twisting thrillers like black swan. i also really enjoyed inception, blue valentine and the fighter, shutter island. get him to the greek was funny as hell
    i didnt like shutter island, and i hated how in their commercials they quoted critics as saying "its the biggest surprise ending since The Sixth Sense" or something like that. thats bullshit cause shutter island pretty much completely ripped off the movie Identity (which i did like by the way).

i had no interest in seeing Black Swan but everyone keeps saying it was really good so i might watch it i guess.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    go with the silverado
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    getting Rammstein in the spring!
    imageimage
    sparatus
    such a great show
    spr hot too ;)
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I really liked shutter island
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Never watched Shutter Island
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    sparatus
    such a great show
    spr hot too ;)
    Dude, it's like 300, but everyone is having sex with each other.
    =P~
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I hated 300
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I cannot explain how annoying it got having people flip shit when I'd say I thought the movie was "alright". It was pretty overrated when it came out I'll say that.
    sparatus
    such a great show
    spr hot too ;)
    Dude, it's like 300, but everyone is having sex with each other.
    =P~
    makes me mucho horny
    imageimage