Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    MC: the man against degeneracy but won't hesitate to call him mom a whore at the thought that she has sucked dick before
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Holy fucking shit..you need a punch in the throat now
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Me_ said:
    Holy fucking shit..you need a punch in the throat now
    Dont be mad. Fix yourself 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    God damn i need some positivity in my life after reading all this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGwQqxDWE2M
    If you fuck for fun, youre degenerate
    how was it that when you renounced your christian faith you somehow you retained the prudeness of a 80 year old protestant grandma?
    You dont need religion to have morals 
    ah yes, is it truly the moral who slutshame their own mothers. 
    I slutshame indiscriminately 
    I hope you get falling down drunk..and some chick takes advantage of you
    And I fuck for fun all the time too. Them tubes are tied...Fire at will fucker
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    I showed my gf this thread and she started crying and finally confessed to me that she does indeed sit on cocks all day. It's actually a pact that all women are forced to be a part of starting at age 10. There's a whole training course and everything about how to best ruin as many male lives as possible. This whole time I thought that she had a real job but it turned out to all be part of this huge conspiracy. I should've known all along since women are too stupid to work actual jobs like us superior men.

I can't thank you enough MC for showing me the light. I've already started getting used to my new life ahead by buying all seasons of Inuyasha on DVD and raiding the local Wal Mart of all their Mountain Dew Code Red. I'm so much more depressed now and it's great! I don't know how I was able to put up with living such a fulfilling and happy life. God bless you MC.
    Image result for laughing gifs
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I showed my gf this thread and she started crying and finally confessed to me that she does indeed sit on cocks all day. It's actually a pact that all women are forced to be a part of starting at age 10. There's a whole training course and everything about how to best ruin as many male lives as possible. This whole time I thought that she had a real job but it turned out to all be part of this huge conspiracy. I should've known all along since women are too stupid to work actual jobs like us superior men.

I can't thank you enough MC for showing me the light. I've already started getting used to my new life ahead by buying all seasons of Inuyasha on DVD and raiding the local Wal Mart of all their Mountain Dew Code Red. I'm so much more depressed now and it's great! I don't know how I was able to put up with living such a fulfilling and happy life. God bless you MC.

Youre all retarded. Enjoy your fucking degenerate lives with women who dont give a single fuck about you. Deuces.