Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    12 shows, 14 days of taking photos, sleeping on floors, maybe 5 showers total, eating junk food for meals, averaging 3 hours of sleep a day, making barely enough money to make it all happen, and I loved every minute of it. 
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rockstar schedule bro \m/
    Not quite lol, but it was a blast. I legit don't want to go home. 
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Met Nostalgia Critic and most of Channel Awesome today. Was an absolute blast. After the meet and greet, he aired his review of the new IT on the big screen and then a Q&A with the whole cast. First time doing something like this and it was a blast. Also, really hit it off with this chick there and got her number so we'll see where that goes. 
    Dime said:
    Met Nostalgia Critic and most of Channel Awesome today. Was an absolute blast. After the meet and greet, he aired his review of the new IT on the big screen and then a Q&A with the whole cast. First time doing something like this and it was a blast. Also, really hit it off with this chick there and got her number so we'll see where that goes. 
    Where?
    Hollywood Blvd. In Woodridge. They we're all there the 4th and 5th
    edited October 2017
    My VCR works :)
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    My VCR works :)
    until it eats the next tape u put in and youll be like that was the last vcr tape of that in the whole fukkin world

lol

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    At another Iowa wild game \m/
    i lived in st petersburg fl most earlie 90s , when i was runnin Blow thats a pier goes out into Tampa Bay, the top floor of the pier is a bar, they served chilled cocktail shrimps and sauce, the view from the bar is awesome, id go there about every weekend

i miss that place

[-(

blue turbins

I live not far from there, used to walk down it every weekend. Felt like it was completely separated from the world's bs when I was younger. 
    inb4lists
    do they still do the races through the streets with indie cars?

[-(

blue turbins

Yeah, but like one organized thing every month. There's so much shit that's been built down there in the last few years, they have to close the whole street off for it. 
    inb4lists
    is "Janis Landing" still down town?

[-(

blue turbins

Yeah, I love that venue. And now its the only venue in that area, aside from Vinoy Park but all they host is stuff like Warped tour or Mayhem when it was a thing. State Theatre is still there, but its about to get a big lawsuit for safety reasons, most shows have been moved. 
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    edited October 2017
    ... said:
    Yeah, I love that venue. And now its the only venue in that area, aside from Vinoy Park but all they host is stuff like Warped tour or Mayhem when it was a thing. State Theatre is still there, but its about to get a big lawsuit for safety reasons, most shows have been moved. 
    janis landing i seen a few bands there, i always took a cab, cuz id get fukktup, place was wild back then... hot chix too

[-(

blue turbins

people with vertigo couldnt do janis landing though, with all those sky scapers around it...lol

[-(

blue turbins

Well yeah, its literally in between apartment and office buildings lol. Some of my favorite shows were there. FL Death Fest was my introduction into extreme metal after I was shown all the FL bands. 
    inb4lists