Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Lol @ talking about actual boats itt
    image Photobucket
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Pics of hotties in the hot tub @WakeOfAshes
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2016
    Gnomez said:
    Pics of hotties in the hot tub @WakeOfAshes
    Im sure they exist, but I wasn't taking the pictures. I was too busy drinking and having hotties rubbing all up on me and rubbing ice cubes on my chest.  On the night of the deck party, we were all there dancing in the hot tub, and doing poll jumps because the pool was too cold for swimming and we were all very drunk. The next 3 days people were recognizing us on teh boat saying things like "Hey! Deck party hot tub!!"  or "Dude! Im partying with you tonoight

I could post pics of the swede because we are now FB friends, but just can't do it. Last thing I need is her randomly stumbling onto this site and seeing her picture. Just picture your typical swede. 5'9 blonde fit super hot, great accent

Also I was partying with this couple from france and I told him my fav band was from france. When I said Gojira he was like "What? Really? People like them?" ANd I told him that in the US Gojira is super popular

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wtf is up wiith this site wanting to insert @user_name all the
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Fuck that shit. A fan at the concert didn't get the shirt. Just like this faggot is trying to make a 110 dollar profit off a 40 dollar tool poster to pay for his trip. You shouldn't be going if you're trying to pay for it with merch. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hatebreed was fucking sick tonight. Best performance of theirs I've seen so far. Metro is the WOAT venue though. They opened with Destroy Everything then the two new singles and. Jasta stops and goes "So we're going to be back in Chicago for open air and we want to do a completely different set for that. So for tonight we wanted to get some of the recent stuff out of the way because tonight's all about Under The Knife, Satisfaction and Perservence." Dude it was fucking lit. Over 2/3rds of the set was first e.p. and first two albums. Basically an pure old school set. They played one of the self titled, one off Divinity and two more off Supremacy and the rest was deep cuts and  og classics. 
    LOOT said:
    Fuck that shit. A fan at the concert didn't get the shirt. Just like this faggot is trying to make a 110 dollar profit off a 40 dollar tool poster to pay for his trip. You shouldn't be going if you're trying to pay for it with merch. 

@loot. Fuck off
    There were plenty of shirts for sale. There was no shortage. I didn't prevent anyone from buying a shirt.  They didn't sell out. If someone overseas wants to buy one and I make some money out of it then I'm happy and they're happy.  And I have no problem paying for any concerts bro
    And you can fuck off. You know for a fact, faggot?
    Might as well be bootlegging 
    Know for a fact what? 
    They didn't sell out? 
    Ummm they had boxes of them and the merch tent was still selling them after the show

Bootlegging?
    Get the fuck outta here 
    Selling it at 300% profit even if it's eBay? Yeah, end it. 
    Considered fag from Facebook. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
    LOOT said:
    Inb4rex
    Word.

my hatebreed set cannot be topped. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,284 mod
    Lol at selling a $15 shirt for almost $400. Scammers and dumbfucks who fall for it go hand in hand. Kill yourself 

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
    It would be different if he listed it for that much. It's eBay. It's not his fault someone paid that much. He could have listed it for 30 lo. 

And it's iron maiden. I doubt they have ever run out of shirts in the last 20 years
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,284 mod
    23 bids he prob started that bitch over $100

I'm still just pissed about that faggot
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No doubt that dudes retarded for spending that much money on a T-shirt but it's not the sellers fault. I'd be pretty happy if some retard was willing to spend over $300 on one of my shirts.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Lmao dude um buying some concert shirt s man

EBay here I come

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)