Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    edited January 2011
    Lol I never embraced any of that. I either ignored it, or reminded you I had a boyfriend or that you don't have a chance.
    No u didn't, not untill like the last 5 days, u started doin that.
    Wait, when did it get sexual?
    He talked about sexting me a while ago, he said something along the lines of wanting to have sex with me a while ago as well, and just a little bit ago he said he hopes I get raped by Ben Roethelsberger.
    yeah and I apologized for crossing the line, and you said that was prolly crossing the line, and forgives me, that was towasrds primus and not you, I never said I was gonna sext you, and you know I wouldn't do that.

Why would you hope I get raped by Ben Roethelsberger, I wan't involved in that conversation.
    talkin about the sexting comment, sorry mobile

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Lol I never embraced any of that. I either ignored it, or reminded you I had a boyfriend or that you don't have a chance.
    No u didn't, not untill like the last 5 saves u started doin that.
    But even in the beginning, when you first started messaging me, you knew I had a boyfriend, you knew I wasn't going to be with you, and you still persisted. Yeah, at first I was nice to you. I'm nice to everyone until they do something that upsets or bothers me, and when you crossed the line I changed my attitude.
    imageimage
    Wait, when did it get sexual?
    him saying "I love you, I want to cuddle, Leave your bf for me, I want you" and it's unwelcome.
    don't know why the above, wast quoted correctly but i hope it was
    you're full of shit.
    Dayna just stay out of this, u barely know what's goin on
    you're harassing her. that's all I need to know.
    Your to stupid to know what's goin on that's all I need to know
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    ahh the interwebz...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    But even in the beginning, when you first started messaging me, you knew I had a boyfriend, you knew I wasn't going to be with you, and you still persisted. Yeah, at first I was nice to you. I'm nice to everyone until they do something that upsets or bothers me, and when you crossed the line I changed my attitude.
    Yeah and you said nothing about him then, And on here you put boyfriend in italics, when talkin about the future, and said oh I don't want to be put on the spot, when primus said choose between yer bf and prince, did your bd like find out about the messages, cuz all of a sudden u changed in one day. Lol
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Yeah and you said nothing about him then, And on here you put boyfriend in italics, when talkin about the future, and said oh I don't want to be put on the spot, when primus said choose between yer bf and prince, did your bd like find out about the messages, cuz all of a sudden u changed in one day. Lol
    I never told her to choose, you did.
    I never told her to choose, you did.
    wait, that was ape

u do realize you dont REALLY know her... interwebz relationships dont work
    usually
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Well regardless, you knew about him and you kept persisting. No, my boyfriend didn't find out, and even if he saw the messages it wouldn't of been an issue because I was doing nothing wrong, you were. I realized that this was getting out of hand, and that being nice to you was just making you more delusional, so I switched my tone.
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    does there need to be any more proof that mods need to be updated?
    imageimage
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    wtf is going on around here?
    edited January 2011
    Back ot: talking to my cuz, my fav person in the world, he so cool
    edited January 2011
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    uh....wow.........................
    and what about primal, john, jay, or mike?
    whats their excuses?
    imageimage
    whats their excuses?
    This
    whats their excuses?
    This
    jay is jay... he needs no excuse... lol
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    They are never on. I'm usually the only one on. Unfortunately, I'm on my phone and cant ban anyone.

so my proposal stands
    mods need to be updated
    imageimage