Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    PATIENCE

George has none.

lol
    I love winning with women
  • TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    yo prince, who's your favorite hockey team?
    Minnesota Wild but I dont pay to much attention my buddy is a big time in to them tho, sometimes I watch them with him.

edited January 2011
    An dayna calm down, I didnt mean for you to get offended, I wanted him to get pissy because its so funny to watch, shoulda known better that you are insecure about your weight, it was my bad, im sowwy.
    whatever. it's fine.
    \m/ first smiley didnt work
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    where's RAZOR at prince? prolly with her boyfriend...
    I wish I was. :c
    imageimage
    Funny thing is I troll like 10% of the time, and your a dumbass 100% of the time.
    youre*

stupid is as stupid duh duh does

you have yet to piss me off trolly. you remind me of erik which only makes my head hurt. start saying broad and cunt please

I dont talk to women like that

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Razor finally going us floats my boat. Having to wait all day for her to join us sinks my ship
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Shes lying, you can tell by her eyes
    Razor finally going us floats my boat. Having to wait all day for her to join us sinks my ship
    wait what am I doin?
    imageimage
    it seems like youre on your way, maybe someday when the time is right i suppose
    Im on my way? listen to you talking about fuckin all night long, when have I ever said shit like that, im little classier, an a lil more tongue in cheek, you gotta learn fella.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh yeah the thrash metal shit, come on man, that was my grand entrance I had to make a big splash.
    lol other than that... anyways im done with you guys, id rather think about Razor. 8->
    (:|
    let me know when the Wild plays yer team, ill watch an we can talk about it.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It was supposed to say joining not going. Hooray for autocorrect
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    It was supposed to say joining not going. Hooray for autocorrect
    Ahh. Yeah, I hate autocorrect, but yay, I'm here! :D
    imageimage
    it seems like youre on your way, maybe someday when the time is right i suppose
    Im on my way? listen to you talking about fuckin all night long, when have I ever said shit like that, im little classier, an a lil more tongue in cheek, you gotta learn fella.

classy enough huh? tryin to make bang bang with women that already have a man like razor? hitting on dayna like its highschool all over again? dont you already have a gf? not classy at alllll. i think you even hit on me

I never once hit on dayna, you just seem to think that, apparently we have a jealous bf type, sound the alarm!! AN I like Razor so....
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    This show just being listed on the Dallas House of Blues website:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fuck yeah! Finally get to see this man.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

we already played them and the Flyers WHOOOPPEDDD they ass 6-1, lol.

the only other way they'd play this year is the Stanley Cup Finals, but the Wild will be nowhere near that shit.

so lemme get this straight, youre a green bay fan who roots for denver, but your favorite hockey team is minnesota. you're like a bandwagon fan for loosing teams...

we already played them and the Flyers WHOOOPPEDDD they ass 6-1, lol.

the only other way they'd play this year is the Stanley Cup Finals, but the Wild will be nowhere near that shit.

so lemme get this straight, youre a green bay fan who roots for denver, but your favorite hockey team is minnesota. you're like a bandwagon fan for loosing teams...
    No Im all wisconsin baby, we have no hockey team... I dont root for Denver I just had a jersey cuz I used to get free tickets, when I was in GO FIGURE, DENVER.

edited January 2011
    dont question my fanaticism for my home teams is off the charts, my friend.