Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Less Than Jake is pretty sweet stuff but I have no idea where to start with them, too many albums!!
    Hello Rockview and Anthem are their best imo. In With The Out Crowd is what TROML is off of.
    I love winning with women
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I'll have to check those out then.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Can't wait for sunday calfornication is back, and shameless is on to.
    I need to remember to set a recording for these
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Shameless is badass.

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i am watching calfornication season 2 right now.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    After The Burial. The more I listen to these guys, the more impressed I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtBURtTOtHQ
    I am still confused about the fact that every song I've heard of theirs in studio sounds good, but when I saw them live they were boring as shit core.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    Showtime BoOiIoOiIoOiING talk about bad ass movies!!
    Showtime for free through monday, good reason to stay in, its to cold to be fuckin around, frickety below 0, even get the on demand, Dexter, the Weeds, Slutty, busty and Bad, Ooh la la!! Valkrie and Qauntum of Solace, Tom Cruise an James Bond, Im in Male heaven!!! Ooh oooh gonna break into this tequila too!!
    \m/
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Showtime for free through monday, good reason to stay in, its to cold to be fuckin around, frickety below 0, even get the on demand, Dexter, the Weeds, Slutty, busty and Bad, Ooh la la!! Valkrie and Qauntum of Solace, Tom Cruise an James Bond, Im in Male heaven!!! Ooh oooh gonna break into this tequila too!!
    \m/
    Slutty, Busty, and Bad? I'm in that.
    imageimage
    \m/
    eh dont know weather to be happy or disappointed.

:-?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    \m/

Ape has a part in it.
    That should help with your decision.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    \m/

Ape has a part in it.
    That should help with your decision.
    Not sure what ape has to do with this, I know he has been tryin to block meh from the woman I love, but as I know Ape an Razor are not together.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i just seen ape with razor a few mins ago...
    \m/

Well either way, watch it. I get money for every view. B-)
    imageimage
    \m/

You got it my love, it benefits both of us.

\m/

You got it my love, it benefits both of us.

;-)
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I get home and turn on the tv. Jersey shore is on. New girl looks like a troll. This makes me lol which floats my boat
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I get home and turn on the tv. Jersey shore is on.
    Thats what they all say...

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I swear everyone seems to be watching that show except me.
    I get home and turn on the tv. Jersey shore is on. New girl looks like a troll. This makes me lol which floats my boat
    ...they have a new person?
    imageimage