Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i like whores, they get a bad rap
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They really are. They really fucking are.
    Ok, please explain to me: from your personal experience, how many of these types of girls have you had personal experience with? Not word of mouth, personal experience.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Every single Girl I've dated. Except one of them, she was just a boring bitch lol. But I kid you not, every single one of them. ESPECIALLY this last cunt. And it's not just me, talking to friends and what not, these broads are all the same. Listening to any break up or heartbreak song, why do you think we relate so Goddamn well? These broads are all the exact same and tell us the exact same bullshit. It's not even a matter of being sex and money hungry whores. They're just deceitful creatures. Living fucking mindgames.
  • MysteriousMysterious Posts: 941 salt miner
    edited December 2010
    here ya go buddy. Idk where this came from, I suddenly just got inspired

[ verse 1: Erik ]
    As I walked through 5th ward, I saw this man
    He was kind, but he was blind, I snatched his jewelry and ran
    I caught up with Jamie and said, "i think it’s worth a grand"
    He smiled and he giggled and he shook my hand
    We tried to pawn it in to haveg some for fare for the jam
    He said, "it’s fake", and I said "what? ", he said "i’m sorry", I said "damn!"
    My mama threw me out, I called my sister a whore
    Now my house is abandoned, my bed is the floor
    It’s been a week I didn’t need, I couldn’t take it no more

Saw my Ex miss lizzy at the grocery store
    I waited by her car, she asked: "why aren’t you in school? "
    Put my gun up to her head and said, "get in, you old fool"
    She offered her keys, cried and said, "please!"
    She promised not to tell and give me love and bj'z
    I said, "i want your money, bitch, and all I can sell"
    I looked into her eyes and she was scared as hell
    I knew she was a snitch, I beat her down with my gun
    Got happy with the trigger, now I’m on the run
    An assassin
    Every single Girl I've dated. Except one of them, she was just a boring bitch lol. But I kid you not, every single one of them. ESPECIALLY this last cunt. And it's not just me, talking to friends and what not, these broads are all the same. Listening to any break up or heartbreak song, why do you think we relate so Goddamn well? These broads are all the exact same and tell us the exact same bullshit. It's not even a matter of being sex and money hungry whores. They're just deceitful creatures. Living fucking mindgames.
    Answer my question, how many is "all of them?" And I said I don't give a shit about word of mouth.

A guy who takes a girl to McDonald's on a first date and expects sex that night could go and say how she was in it for the money and wouldn't put out, doesn't make him right.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Alright, that's slightly more understandable, but you still shouldn't judge from that. You have to realize that they are young as well and think they have to be whores like MTV tells them to.
    Honestly, I don't know why you're arguing this. It's not gonna change my opinion. That was my problem, I always got too serious, too fucking attached, and loved too much, that's why I always got shit on. The best possible move I could've made was give that shit up. Love doesn't exist and there's not one real broad out there, maybe one in a blue moon here and there, but get them in a relationship, and that goes down the drain. Really, I'm all for booty calls. Relationships? Love? Fuck no. I need to go the route of my bros. Kurt dates strictly for pussy, which is why he doesn't get hurt over this shit. He's a smart man, and that's the path I'll be taking from now on.

Bros.
    Before.
    Hos.
    I'm trying to help you change your attitude so you don't make a lot of stupid choices in your future.

It was worth a shot.
    Woah, Mysterious! Thats a clever rewrite you did there!

Aw, thanks guys.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Still wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too young to make generalizations like that. You're only halfway through your teenage years.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Still wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too young to make generalizations like that. You're only halfway through your teenage years.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    edited December 2010
    By the way, Kurt sounds like a real tool.

If there's anything I truly can't stand, it's douchebags that use girls for sex or just in general treat them like shit. It makes me feel even more disgusted that there's genuine people (like me) who would actually treat them with respect, but I'm unable to get the chance because they are too busy getting played by fags.

Also, early teens having sex is gross.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Also, if you date just for the pussy, are you any better than these "broads" themselves?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Hey Erik, dude, I've had many bad experiences with women too, but I dont think theyre all ab unch ov worthless whores because I KNOW they arent.

Dont give up hope, dude.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited December 2010
    If there's anything I truly can't stand, it's douchebags that use girls for sex or just in general treat them like shit. It makes me feel even more disgusted that there's genuine people (like me) who would actually treat them with respect, but I'm unable to get the chance because they are too busy getting played by fags.

Indeed. Nothing good ever comes out of it.

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010

Indeed. Nothing good ever comes out of it.

Other than semi entertaining shows on MTV.
    I'm trying to help you change your attitude so you don't make a lot of stupid choices in your future.

It was worth a shot.
    Which is why I threw that shit in the dirt. Instead of being depressed for the rest of my life like I have been, I'll be able to move on.

Honestly, I've been so much better. Been able to focus on Music more, get more shit done around the house, keep up on my workout, working with the Snakes and what not, more free time, getting back to playing video games and chilling a bit more. I've been overall more productive. This is also due to homeschooling, but it's a combination of the 2.

By the way, Kurt sounds like a real tool.

LOL.

Are you fucking gay?

Did you seriously just say it's GROSS?

Whatever bro, I'll keep enjoying that sex, enjoy your....hand, I guess.

And you know, I used to think the same, that was my problem, had too much respect for them. Use them BEFORE they use you. I got played like a puppet WAY too many times, even with all the respect and love in the world, taht's not enough for these selfish cunts, fuck that shit. He's a smart dude.