Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    You are a fucking dumbass, and those are the words of a tool. See here, unlike you, I'm a true fan of MUSIC and will listen to it, if it sounds good to me, regardless of the subject. Now kindly shut the fuck up.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm a tool? Look in the mirror kid. Do you even know the definition of a hypocrite? I guess not because you're a walking one.
    imageimage
    And you're a typical fucking broad that doesn't know when to shut the fuck up and bitches at me for everything. What else is new?
    I will start shutting the fuck up when you stop being retarded with shit. Everything you listen to ends up heavy as fuck, you hate women, ect. You're a very ignorant little kid who should start growing up instead of insulting and telling people to fuck off and stfu everytime they say something to you that you don't like. I've tried helping you with shit and all I am is a bitch for it. Have fun being a grade A asshole you're whole life, it'll get you lots of places.
    imageimage
    I literally LOL'd. Holy fuck.

Stupid broads, when will they learn?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
    No, you lol'd because you don't listen and are a fucking retard. Go back to school and learn shit
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'd like to take this time to point out the appropriateness of Peter Boyle's presence in this thread now.
    I love winning with women
    No, you lol'd because you don't listen and are a fucking retard. Go back to school and learn shit
    OHHHH BURN. Another homeschool joke. No I lol'd because you're the biggest fucking bitch I've ever seen right now. Damn right I hate females. Prime example number 1 right here! :]

I guess Nergal is a hypocrite too, eh? LOVES Johnny Cash. Shut your ignorant fucking mouth, broad.
    Has he ever said he was against country? I think not. And for your information everyone is a hypocrite at some point, that's a fact. At least I can admit I've been one when it happens...you can't. And that wasn't a joke and had nothing to do with homeschooling. But I could bet you get more experience if you'd grow a pair and would do high school. But nope...
    imageimage
    LOLOL.

DUMB.
    FUCKING.
    BROAD.

Johnny Cash has RELIGIOUS Music. Christian Music, and Nergal, this huge ambassador, of anti religion, idolizes the dude. He loves the MUSIC. So kindly shut the flying fuck up.

I'm not even gonna bother with the school shit. You guys are fucking retards.
    Johnny Cash stands for a lot more then just religion. I've loved him since a kid. And you obv skipped or didn't comprehend half of what I said
    imageimage
    Regardless, if I'm a hypocrite, so is Nergal. So shut the fuck up.

And no I fully comprehended, I'm just not gonna even bother with an ignorant moronic broad.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    lol, all the people sleeping are gonna come back to the board n say "Wtf happened over night."
    That'll float my boat.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Regardless, if I'm a hypocrite, so is Nergal. So shut the fuck up.

And no I fully comprehended, I'm just not gonna even bother with an ignorant moronic broad.
    Then stop relying you ignorant piece of shit. And its obv you didn't get it. But at least you finally admitted to being a damn hypoctie.
    imageimage
    Take your own advice, cunt! Jesus fucking Christ. You're pulling a Bianca, like you HAVE to get the last word in, and "win".

And I got it, I'm just not gonna argue with a child.

And I didn't admit to shit, but if you admit Nergal's a hypocrite as well, then I guess that makes me a hypocrite.
    I've already won, don't know wtf you're on kid. You just keep on replying...I've already said I'd stop when you shut up. And I'm def not the child here
    imageimage
    Lol. I don't know how I'm called an attention whore/drama queen, when cunts like you are on here.
    Um, you cry for it hunnybun. It shows.
    imageimage