Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So I saw a UFO last night 0.0 (VIDEO ADDED)

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    awh are we pulling out our 5th grade comebacks now?
    ok my turn
    POOPYHEAD!! YOU SMELL!
    is it bad that my girlfriend calls me poopiehead?
    term of endearment?
    imageimage
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    awh are we pulling out our 5th grade comebacks now?
    ok my turn
    POOPYHEAD!! YOU SMELL!
    is it bad that my girlfriend calls me poopiehead?
    term of endearment?
    that way she says it it seems endearing
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    if you actually think that we are the only people around then wow, keep living under your rock
    Ahh, I never did say that actually. I do believe there is some other life in the universe, I don't see how anyone could deny that. I don't believe however, that some random lights in the sky mean points towards a possible "alien encounter" and believing that is honestly ridiculous. It doesn't matter to me what you think of me, all I'm asking is why you , in your own opinion, would attribute these lights as evidence instead of posting some link to a random internet blog written by some crazy guy.
    if you actually think that we are the only people around then wow, keep living under your rock
    Ahh, I never did say that actually. I do believe there is some other life in the universe, I don't see how anyone could deny that. I don't believe however, that some random lights in the sky mean points towards a possible "alien encounter" and believing that is honestly ridiculous. It doesn't matter to me what you think of me, all I'm asking is why you , in your own opinion, would attribute these lights as evidence instead of posting some link to a random internet blog written by some crazy guy.
    let me give you the short version..
    because i can and want to.
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    That's not really what you said, dear, nor where you in anyway hinting towards it.
    If I said, "I do not like you," well then that would have been me talking like a fifth grader, and then your comment would have been pointless. Keep talking to make yourself feel better.
    image Photobucket
    i dont think youre getting it, but alright.
    *twothumbsup*
    imageimage
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Personally, I think it's silly to say there isn't undiscovered life forms in the universe, but every time some one tells me there are UFO's floating around I quickly remind them of how many years ago everyone thought the Stealth Bomber was a UFO, then the government came out and said what it was. I believe this is something by the US government because trillions of dollars being spent on something can get you some crazy floating shit. So until I get lifted out of a trailer park and have something shoved up my ass, "flying saucers" are nothing more than government made machines.
    ew who lives in trailer parks?
    imageimage
  • Behemoth24Behemoth24 Posts: 469 salt miner
    Very interesting. I do believe there are other things out there and they are visiting earth and have been for a very long time. Skeptics will argue there is nothing there even if it is staring them in the face.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Very interesting. I do believe there are other things out there and they are visiting earth and have been for a very long time. Skeptics will argue there is nothing there even if it is staring them in the face.
    What evidence do you have that would show that these "other things" have been visiting earth?
    Not me, but that's where the aliens pick their victims. ;)
    What evidence do you have that would show that these "other things" have been visiting earth?
    I'VE SEEN CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND!
    uhm gross poor people live in trailer parks
    basically untouchables
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Holy 32 new posts, Batman.
    I love winning with women
    uhm gross poor people live in trailer parks
    basically untouchables
    You haven't heard that trailer park people get abducted and probed? Must be a Jersey thing.
    no i know that theyre the first people to get fucked because no one really give two shits about people from tailer parks
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol arent thre alot of trailer parks in jersey? the trash state?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    It's a Joisee thing.
    I love winning with women
    lol arent thre alot of trailer parks in jersey? the trash state?
    theres some around
    do i go in them? no
    im scared of getting aids
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies