Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

time for erik and bianca to jizz.....

Comments

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    deserves a big fat
    <_________________>
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    deserves a big fat
    <_________________>
    BMTH perfect and better then anything out YET this year? *ahem* Child Please...
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah the "haters gonna hate" thing doesn't even apply to this cause it's just so god damn awful. Oh and you crying over a song sung by Oli Sykes? Yeah, you're a homo for real.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Hell the "new mayhemers" would make fun of erik if he were to post his love for BMTH
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    deserves a big fat
    <_________________>

Dawn wins with ochocinco phrase
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    Yeah the "haters gonna hate" thing doesn't even apply to this cause it's just so god damn awful. Oh and you crying over a song sung by Oli Sykes? Yeah, you're a homo for real.

i lol;d
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    deserves a big fat
    <_________________>

Dawn wins with ochocinco phrase
    I lol'd. Now she needs to say it in person.

I like to get on the Ocho app and give her the "come on" sign XD
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Nice! Lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    "I lol'd. Now she needs to say it in person.

I like to get on the Ocho app and give her the "come on" sign XD"

I'll say it in person if you or a situation gives me as reason to. And you always fuck with that app, and I always slap you when you do that to me =]
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I'll DL later.<_>

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Haven't finished it. But it's my album of the year so far, yes.
    Album of the year? Over The Final Frontier? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo <_>
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    -_- Can we knock it off with that already? 2 YEARS AGO.

Anyways, no. My previous album of the year was Lawless Darkness, and that's still only 10/10. This is the one and ONLY album I've heard this year that adds up to Evangelion from last year. I think that's how I'll decide on my album of the year every year pretty much. The one album that's beyond perfect in my eyes and stands above everything. The one 11/10 album.
    I'm about to have a mental breakdown infront of everyone here at school....I'm sorry but bmth cant add up to behemoth. I understand you have a totally different taste in music than me but this comment just gave me a total mindfuck
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i still haven't heard this album. i have it on my ipod might listen to it this weekend.
    Fuck you. It wasn't because "boo hoo it's such a sad song. :'(" but it's just a powerful song, and it just hit me really hard. I love when Music can do that just by the feeling of the song. The last song that did that to me was Anodyne Sea, the melodic part when Tim screams "A Voice Is Only A Noise, Without Someone, To Hear." It was just really powerful and made me shed a tear. I fucking love when Music can do that to me. It shows true power and beauty in the Music and speaks volumes about the artists.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why aren't you all in school?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Only songs I can say I shed a tear on off the bat are John Lennon -Imagine, Staind -Epiphany, REM -Everybody Hurts, and Buckethead -Electric Tears. I'm not trying to be mean but uhm...yeah...I think those are more powerful then Oli or AILD <_>
    imageimage
    Only songs I can say I shed a tear on off the bat are John Lennon -Imagine, Staind -Epiphany, REM -Everybody Hurts, and Buckethead -Electric Tears. I'm not trying to be mean but uhm...yeah...I think those are more powerful then Oli or AILD <_>

LOLOL.

That's lolzy because on the morning news this morning they said that a poll showed that Everybody Hurts is the song that makes the most Men cry. Lolz.