Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bon Jovi, Alice Cooper up for Rock Hall of Fame

2»

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Journey? dear lord......
    They have sold over 75million albums and have one of the most talented and underrated guitar players of all time who started playing with Carlos Santana at 15 years old...they should have been in a long time ago

Rush should have been in a long time ago as well.
    Journey is very underated talent wise.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited September 2010
    Journey? dear lord......
    They have sold over 75million albums and have one of the most talented and underrated guitar players of all time who started playing with Carlos Santana at 15 years old...they should have been in a long time ago

Yea bon jovi sold millions and millions as well but they suck. Journey is a cheesy lyric karokee pathetic band that couldnt write a song if its life depended on it. how good the guitarist is doesnt matter if they use him to just to produce crap. The guitarist does sound really good but I blame the singer for this band sucking balls. why dont we put in styx and foreigner to complete the generic uninspiring 70's radio shit trifecta
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Journey? dear lord......

Yea bon jovi sold millions and millions as well but they suck. Journey is a cheesy lyric karokee pathetic band that couldnt write a song if its life depended on it. how good the guitarist is doesnt matter if they use him to just to produce crap. The guitarist does sound really good but I blame the singer for this band sucking balls. why dont we put in styx and foreigner to complete the generic uninspiring 70's radio shit trifecta
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhuso4OTG4

What is generic about that?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol styx is so horrible that im not arguing, if u like styx its not worth my time...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    lol styx is so horrible that im not arguing, if u like styx its not worth my time...
    *Facepalm*
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage