Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    anyone get kinect?
    Nope, don't really plan on it either.

So anyone got any recommendations on good DS games? I rarely play my DS but work is slowed down alot so I need something to pass the time. I'm thinking of picking up Mario Kart, i've never played it.

both Zelda games, mario DS, mario 64 DS
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I will spend my money on Rock Band 3's Pro guitar instead of Rock Revolution part 2.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    anyone get kinect?

So anyone got any recommendations on good DS games? I rarely play my DS but work is slowed down alot so I need something to pass the time. I'm thinking of picking up Mario Kart, i've never played it.

me and the guys that i work with were JUST talkng about how DS has the most games out of basically anything. we were putting away all these trade ins and i laughed at these titles.
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited November 2010
    I
    anyone get kinect?

Resident Evil
    Ninja Gaiden: dragon sword
    Metroid Prime Hunters

EDIT: Mario Kart is a good game to start out with.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Every time I wanted to buy a DS, everywhere was sold out. Now I don't know if I want one (even if it iza badass)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Every time I wanted to buy a DS, everywhere was sold out. Now I don't know if I want one (even if it iza badass)
    just wait for 3Ds
    I forgot about that...I'm def gonna get one of those.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I WANTS A 3DS I WANTS A 3DS
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Gran Turismo 6 is in production...
    It'll probably get released before 5.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    It'll probably get released before 5.
    lawl

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    my cousin drew this

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can't decide what to do... apparently there is a store in Mass that is selling Black Ops early. I don't know if I should make the drive and risk coming back empty handed. Or even if I do get the game the servers are not up yet so wouldn't be able to do multiplayer till tuesday anyways.

Hmmm... decisions, decisions.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Eh just wait it out it's only a few days away
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    I will spend my money on Rock Band 3's Pro guitar instead of Rock Revolution part 2.

i played PowerGig

and i Played rockband 3 on pro guitar

powergig beat the shitty pro guitar controller. Real strings over buttons in place of strings.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

i played PowerGig

powergig beat the shitty pro guitar controller. Real strings over buttons in place of strings.
    Fail, you don't even play real notes on Power Gig, just random chords here and there. RB 3 will be releasing a real guitar next year with all of the strings.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    edited November 2010

i played PowerGig

Fail, you don't even play real notes on Power Gig, just random chords here and there. RB 3 will be releasing a real guitar next year with all of the strings.
    And besides that, Rock Band has the 83 on disc songs, 3 Doors songs, and songs from Rush, Deftones, New Order, and The Talking Heads our right now, with 2 Jimi Hendrix Albums, Bon Jovi's Greatest Hits, John Lennon's Imagine, 24 songs from Billy Joel all confirmed, and Metallica's Master Of Puppets heavily rumored.

Edit: 4 songs from Bon Jovi are pro compatible, Wanted Dead Or Alive, You Give Love A Bad Name, Livin' On A Prayer, and Runaway.