Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I have had a hard time caring about game announcements lately, I really want to hear about Title Fight.
    Holy crap the double Juggernauts in Dollface's storyline in Twisted Metal are hard as hell.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Holy crap the double Juggernauts in Dollface's storyline in Twisted Metal are hard as hell.
    Lol the game in general is pretty hard.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Lol the game in general is pretty hard.
    I haven't had to do a fight more than twice until this one. I have tried doing it with Axel, Darkside, and Junkyard Dog. I'm gonna try with Sweet Tooth now.

I usually use Talon, Reaper, and Darkside
    Well for the Mean Juggernaut DM which is where I'm at you only get one car, and there are only two health pickups on the entire map, I just killed the second Juggernaut, now it is time to kill the remains.
    Finally beat it, only 4 more battles until I finish the story.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bought the Metal Gear Solid HD collection at Gamestop tonight. The first Gamestop I went to I asked for it then tells me I should get on PS3 blah. blah. So I insisted I wanted it for 360. Says they only have it new. I replied "Thats fine, I wanted it new." Then he proceeds to take out just the discs in this paper envelope thing from in a drawer. Then was going to grab an empty case off the shelf. I asked if they had it sealed and says "no, this is fine though". I said "well then thats not new". He tells me "Its new and thats the only one they got. I replied "Well, thats a deal breaker. But thank you though." As im walking out he says" "You won't find it sealed its hard to get right now." I went to the other gamestop down the street bought it sealed.

That shit about Gamestop annoys me when they try to pull that. I honestly could care less if they opened the case to put it on display and put the discs right in the drawer. That game is not new anymore once that seal is broken. Also if i'm paying for it new, I want to break the seal.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I've been hearing all these stories about Gamestop employees acting like dicks, but I've honestly never seen it. Maybe it's because people wouldn't put up with that kind of shit around here.
    I've been hearing all these stories about Gamestop employees acting like dicks, but I've honestly never seen it. Maybe it's because people wouldn't put up with that kind of shit around here.
    The ones at my local Gamestop are nice and helpful, I go in for 5 minutes and leave after a 30 minute conversation, so I've never seen it either.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
    Gamestop sold me a defective xbox and i took it in there and they gave me a new one right there. no complaints.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The guys at my Gamestop are some of the funniest nerdy guys I have ever met. This creates some interesting conversations between everyone.
    Anyone else notice Calypso has Kratos's blades in his trophy case in TM? \m/
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    edited February 2012
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    edited February 2012
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    If the video link has "embedded" in the link, the video will not show at all.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Paid off my N7 edition preorder today... apparently it's sold out everywhere for 360... \m/
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    NBA Live’ Returns this Fall with ‘NBA Live 13′

Much like EA Sports has enjoyed dominance in many of the key sports game categories in the world, from soccer to football, 2K Sports has placed themselves in a prime position for basketball dominance with their NBA 2K series. This and last year’s iterations, NBA 2K12 and NBA 2K11, were some of the best sports games period, rivaling even EA Sports’ work on Madden and FIFA.

But all that is potentially going to change, as EA Sports has confirmed the return of the NBA Live franchise for this year. The info was first leaked by Kyrie Irving, first round draft pick and starting point guard for the Cleveland Cavaliers, forcing EA Sports to reveal NBA Live 13 is coming, and it should release this fall.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The thing with the sealed game is funny to me because if you were to take them a game with the seal broken and say it's new I haven't used it they wouldn't buy it off you as new so they can't expect someone to buy an opened game off them as new
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Exactly. That's one of the reasons I can't stand gamestop
    imageimage