Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The Last of Us is set in Pittsburgh. I think that's pretty sweet
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    The Last of Us is set in Pittsburgh. I think that's pretty sweet
    Any game Naughty Dog makes is pretty sweet
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I miss Jak and Daxter
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Got that Starhawk beta mang. Going to try it out.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    why not just play real drums at that point?
    I don't have money. I don't have the room for them. I don't have the living space for them.

^
    All of those are acceptable answers.
    it was a legit question, and those were legit answers.
    Starhawk is awesome as hell. I thought Warhawk was great, but Starhawk rapes it. Multiplayer is great and I heard it's going to have a great single player as well. SONY FTW!
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    R.I.P. PSN, LONG LIVE SEN

On February 8, 2012, your “PlayStation®Network account” will be renamed a “Sony Entertainment Network account” or a “SEN account” in conjunction with Sony Computer Entertainment’s PlayStation®3 system software and PlayStation®Vita system software updates. (Note, this change will not be applied to the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system at this time.)
    For general purposes, this account change is a change in name only. Your username or password will not change, nor are we asking you to change them. In accordance with this transition, some necessary naming changes will be made to the TOS and Privacy Policy.
    This transition is based on Sony’s goal to enhance its unique digital entertainment offering. As a series of these activities Sony started last September, PlayStation®Network will be aligned with “Sony Entertainment Network.” This helps us get closer to our goal of establishing a global comprehensive network platform of services across games, movies, music and more, all accessible from one convenient account.
    Thank you for your continued loyalty and support during this transition.
    Sincerely,
    The Sony Entertainment Network Team
    I was just going to post that haha.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    on a side not but somewhat related.... i dont understand why people are hesitant about psn because of anonymous cause they dont steal anything, they just hack shit lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited February 2012
    R.I.P. PSN, LONG LIVE SEN

On February 8, 2012, your “PlayStation®Network account” will be renamed a “Sony Entertainment Network account” or a “SEN account” in conjunction with Sony Computer Entertainment’s PlayStation®3 system software and PlayStation®Vita system software updates. (Note, this change will not be applied to the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system at this time.)
    For general purposes, this account change is a change in name only. Your username or password will not change, nor are we asking you to change them. In accordance with this transition, some necessary naming changes will be made to the TOS and Privacy Policy.
    This transition is based on Sony’s goal to enhance its unique digital entertainment offering. As a series of these activities Sony started last September, PlayStation®Network will be aligned with “Sony Entertainment Network.” This helps us get closer to our goal of establishing a global comprehensive network platform of services across games, movies, music and more, all accessible from one convenient account.
    Thank you for your continued loyalty and support during this transition.
    Sincerely,
    The Sony Entertainment Network Team
    does this mean i may be able to rename my ID soon?

EDIT: hopeing so
    tried the Twisted Metal demo yesterday... controls are odd to get used to at first, but damn is it sick
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    on a side not but somewhat related.... i dont understand why people are hesitant about psn because of anonymous cause they dont steal anything, they just hack shit lol.
    i guess people think that if THEY can hack, a lot of other people can too and they might steal shit
    imageimage
    The PSN attack I never even cared about. I had nothing on there worth getting anyway, including the card attached to my account since there's no money on it. If I want to get something off PSN I got out and get one of the prepaid cards. I really will never get why people still make such a big deal out of all that crap
    imageimage
    i was just pissed i couldnt play online for so long
    I don't really play online so it didn't matter to me

When it comes to changing your account name, I don't think you can with the switch because of this "Your username or password will not change"
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    The hacks are what made me get a 360. The network was down too long.
    I don't really play online so it didn't matter to me

When it comes to changing your account name, I don't think you can with the switch because of this "Your username or password will not change"
    yea... but just cuz they arent asking us to change, and the "will not change" doesnt mean the option wont become available
    I don't see why they'd make it an option though. And if people can't deal with not being able to play online for a week or more for whatever reason, I think that's sad
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,286 mod
    No one cares about the PS3 anymore...Twisted Metal is the only thing keeping it breathing at this point.