Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Just bought a bunch of my friend's old games off of him. I just gained:
    Call of Duty 3
    Modern Warfare 2
    Call of Duty Black Ops
    Halo 3
    Left 4 Dead
    Brink

I also got NFS Hot Pursuit a few days ago, good game.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    @skully

Yea dude. Twisted Metal Black's gonna pwn too.

Not a better way to spend Valentines Day than killing crap in cars \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Found out that the Nintendo Zone app on the 3DS gives you coupons/promotions for participating retailers.
    pretty cool
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Hey gang,

Creedence Clearwater Revival and their music resonated with audiences of the late-60s and 70s, with a rock and roll style that blended diverse musical styles into a tight and distinct sound. The band found success with songs that evoked imagery of Southern Americana… despite the fact that the band itself was from California!

Their first hit single, “Susie Q,” from 1976’s Chronicle, Vol. 1, first appeared on their self-titled 1968 album, and was their take on rockabilly legend Dale Hawkins’ influential classic. The group found further success with originals, including “Lodi” from 1969’s Green River and “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?” from 1970’s Pendulum.

These three landmarks in rock history come to the Rock Band Music Store on January 24th as “Creedence Clearwater Revival Pack 02.” For those interested in a deeper dive into a classic, a Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrade for “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?” will be available.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii™and PlayStation®3 system (January 24th, 2012):

* Creedence Clearwater Revival – “Lodi”
    * Creedence Clearwater Revival – “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?” O X
    * Creedence Clearwater Revival – “Susie Q”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system February 8th)

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points™) for “Creedence Clearwater Revival Pack 02”
    $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points, 200 Wii Points™) per song
    $0.99 USD (100 Wii Points™/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Hey gang,

Creedence Clearwater Revival and their music resonated with audiences of the late-60s and 70s, with a rock and roll style that blended diverse musical styles into a tight and distinct sound. The band found success with songs that evoked imagery of Southern Americana… despite the fact that the band itself was from California!

Their first hit single, “Susie Q,” from 1976’s Chronicle, Vol. 1, first appeared on their self-titled 1968 album, and was their take on rockabilly legend Dale Hawkins’ influential classic. The group found further success with originals, including “Lodi” from 1969’s Green River and “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?” from 1970’s Pendulum.

These three landmarks in rock history come to the Rock Band Music Store on January 24th as “Creedence Clearwater Revival Pack 02.” For those interested in a deeper dive into a classic, a Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrade for “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?” will be available.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii™and PlayStation®3 system (January 24th, 2012):

* Creedence Clearwater Revival – “Lodi”
    * Creedence Clearwater Revival – “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?” O X
    * Creedence Clearwater Revival – “Susie Q”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system February 8th)

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points™) for “Creedence Clearwater Revival Pack 02”
    $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points, 200 Wii Points™) per song
    $0.99 USD (100 Wii Points™/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Here is the rundown of all the Rock Band Network tracks that hit Xbox 360 on Thursday, 1/19/2012:

Country

Jaron and the Long Road to Love - "Pray For You" (160 MSP)

Indie Rock

Channel - "Dos Impar" (160 MSP)
    Oh My! - "Twenty One" (80 MSP)
    Silent House - "Nightfall" (80 MSP)

Metal

A Plea for Purging - "Heart Of A Child" (80 MSP)
    Alestorm - "Shipwrecked" (160 MSP)
    Coldera - "Melodicus Counterpointus" (160 MSP)
    Devin Townsend - "Planet Smasher (2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP)
    Halcyon Way - "Inside Looking Out (The Icon & the Ghost)" (80 MSP)
    Halcyon Way - "The System" (80 MSP)
    Machinae Supremacy - "Indiscriminate Murder is Counter-Productive" (160 MSP)
    Morbid Angel - "Existo Vulgoré (2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP)
    Psychostick - "BEER!!" (160 MSP)
    Pythia - "Heartless" (160 MSP)
    Pythia - "Heartless (2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP)
    Solution .45 - "Gravitational Lensing" (80 MSP)

Pop/Dance/Electronic

Gigakoops - "Night" (80 MSP)

Pop-Rock

Miracle of Sound - "Gordon Freeman Saved My Life" (80 MSP)

Rock

Bright Midnight - "Don't Eye Me Like a Child" (80 MSP)
    IDLEMINE - "Radio World" (160 MSP)
    Jonathan Coulton - "The Stache" (160 MSP)
    Los Noelia - "M.O.N.O.S" (80 MSP)
    The Asbestos - "Lights, Camera, and Action" (80 MSP)
    The Last Nova - "All In My Head" (160 MSP)

And here's the PS3 RBN Releases for Tuesday, 1/24/2012 (North America) and Wednesday, 1/25/2012:

Nevermore - "Without Morals" ($1.99) - Metal
    Tetrafusion - "Last Chance" ($1.99) - Prog
    Stagehands - "Now or Never" ($0.99) - Pop-Rock
    Free Spirit - "Strangers" ($1.99) - Rock
    Mind At Risk - "Be Right Here" ($0.99) - Rock
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MC, defenitely. those games are gonna be fuckin' sweet. i dont think i've ever played Black before. i think the only twisted metal games i've played were 3 and 4 but i've been waiting for a new one for a long ass time. i pre-ordered the new one a few days ago \m/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    for any Skyrim nerds still around this is a pretty awesome arrangement of The Dragonborn Comes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY3MFs7NptE
    My ME2 disks stopped working so i bought a new copy. I now have an extra Cerberus Network activation code if anyone doesn't have it. just let me know
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought it used so I had no code :(
    edited January 2012
    does it matter if its for 360?

edit: i think it does, it has 360 logos on it
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    i bought it for 360
    check your inbox
    WTF i just read on the thing that the code expires Jan 1, 2012.

i just bought this bitch 4 fucking days ago
    Call EA, say it expired, they'll email you a new code. You can do this even if you bought it used because they just assume you're right.

I just did it a few days ago for NFS Hot Pursuit when I bought it used.
    so now i've played the KoA:R demo 3 times now as might, sorcery and finesse. holy shit do mages in this game dominate, Chakrams are ridiculous
    played demo, didn't like
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Downloading the demo now
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    since when does the national anthem have a solo lol
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Add me if you play Reach. GT: Two Dolla Trixy
    Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    if you dont even have the self respect to charge 5 dollar for a trick then you can kindly gtfo!!!