Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Assassins Creed looks awesome. I'm probably not going to get it, but it looks good.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    SSX didnt look too bad. i dont think i've ever played one of their games but i like how they're putting all the major mountains in the world into the game.
    SSX Tricky and SSX3 were both great games.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the new SSX reminds me of the Cool Boarders games
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Did anyone catch the F bomb being dropped a few times during the ubisoft far cry 3 trailer?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    yeah lol

crappy censorship. they then bleeped him out when he wasn't swearing. they also let a few shits by too.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    inFAMOUS 2 comes out tomorrow... already got the call for mah preorder.

gonne be sweet! plus Uncharted 3 beta will be sweet too \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    For any Gears of War fans

Gears of War limited edition Xbox 360 bundle on Sept. 20 for $399

Sure, you've seen the footage on Gears of War 3, but without an Xbox 360, how are you going to gunsaw dudebeasts in half? Well, with a limited edition branded console, of course! Epic and Microsoft are teaming up to offer not only a special console bundle pack, but also custom, individual controllers -- both of which will be accompanied by download tokens for in-game content.

For $399, you can snag the console bundle (which has special sound effects like the Halo: Reach console), which features a 320gb hard drive, two Gears of War 3-branded wireless controllers, a copy of the game, headset and two pieces of DLC: the Infected Omen Weapon pack, skins for the game's starting weapons (the Lancer, Retro Lancer, Gnasher, Hammerburst and Sawed-Off Shotgun) and the Adam Fenix multiplayer character. This bundle goes on sale September 20.

If you're looking for just a special controller, you can snag one of them for $59.99 starting on August 11 -- which has that new transforming d-pad and the aforementioned in-game content. Hit the gallery below for some shots of the new hardware, conveniently posed up against a red wall. So much red!

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

Sure, you've seen the footage on Gears of War 3, but without an Xbox 360, how are you going to gunsaw dudebeasts in half? Well, with a limited edition branded console, of course! Epic and Microsoft are teaming up to offer not only a special console bundle pack, but also custom, individual controllers -- both of which will be accompanied by download tokens for in-game content.

For $399, you can snag the console bundle (which has special sound effects like the Halo: Reach console), which features a 320gb hard drive, two Gears of War 3-branded wireless controllers, a copy of the game, headset and two pieces of DLC: the Infected Omen Weapon pack, skins for the game's starting weapons (the Lancer, Retro Lancer, Gnasher, Hammerburst and Sawed-Off Shotgun) and the Adam Fenix multiplayer character. This bundle goes on sale September 20.

If you're looking for just a special controller, you can snag one of them for $59.99 starting on August 11 -- which has that new transforming d-pad and the aforementioned in-game content. Hit the gallery below for some shots of the new hardware, conveniently posed up against a red wall. So much red!

Damn, thats sick looking. I miiiiight get that.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    edited June 2011

Damn, thats sick looking. I miiiiight get that.
    Yeah i might just get the controller since I just bought a slim this last Christmas. I really want the console cause it holds 320GB =P~
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    That 360 is sexy.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    inFAMOUS 2 comes out tomorrow... already got the call for mah preorder.

gonne be sweet! plus Uncharted 3 beta will be sweet too \m/
    Uncharted >>>>>>>>>>>>> and ps3 game. Love these games to death.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Excited for the new Luigi's Mansion n dat Smash Brothers.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Excited for the new Luigi's Mansion n dat Smash Brothers.
    HOLY SHIT, ANOTHER LUIGI'S MANSION?!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    INORITE?!?!?! :-D
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Arlo made fun of me because I cried at the end out of tears of joy. image
    Bianca doesn't appreciate the amazingness of Luigi's Mansion. [-(
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    *still obsessing over Ripto's Rage*
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    sorry, i like good games
    imageimage