Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Though I must admit that Mass Effect 2 is legions better than any GoW game.
    i still need to get it, but judging from what my friends have showed me of it, ITS GODLY
    It will keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish. it Starts off with a bang and never takes its hands off you're throat til the credits roll
    sounds good to me

watch this. its a gameplay montage which shows a lot of good action. keep in mind while watching this, the guy is playing a solider and Tech and Biotic powers are not even a part of this video, which by the way you can combo between your party. there are minor minor spoilers but nothing really plot related

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc1l78_mass-effect-2-action-gameplay-monta_videogames
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    i have a feeling ME3 is going to dominate the holiday season
    :-))
    Sounds like shit
    if you can't find something to like in ME2 then you can't like any other RPG's or games with story telling elements. most likely you love mindless FPS shooting galleries and play very little else
    oh i'm sorry, i forgot about the new recycled gameplay FPS that going to be force fed down everyones throats
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Shane you are so kvlt 8->
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited April 2011
    i just find the FPS craze mind boggling. its pretty much everyone making the same game over and over with variations here or there and different maps or player limits. sometimes you get people that think outside the box like they did for bioshock but its few and far between
    oh i'm sorry, i forgot about the new recycled gameplay FPS that going to be force fed down everyones throats
    Bad Company was different, Modern Warfare 1 was different, Gears, Halo, Resistance, Killzone, MAG. soooooo :/
    Bad Company was different, Modern Warfare 1 was different, Gears, Halo, Resistance, Killzone, MAG. soooooo :/
    different guns and different maps and different enemies is not different gameplay
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2011
    different guns and different maps and different enemies is not different gameplay
    But the gameplay was different, too.

Not for MAG ,but definitely for the other ones.

the difference was marginal at best
    There is an oversaturation of FPS games, but there are still revolutionary good ones.

Something tells you haven't played these games, cause the difference was a lot between each one of them.

Something tells you haven't played these games, cause the difference was a lot between each one of them.
    well i don't have a ps3 so.... halo, BC, and MW were not all that different gameplay wise and gears its a third person shooter <_>
    There is an oversaturation of FPS games, but there are still revolutionary good ones.
    like bioshock
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    i stick to two FPS and that's cuz of story... Resistance and Killzone...

and Duke Nukem. But Duke Nukem is EPIC AS FVCK
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    like bioshock
    ugh... i didnt like Bioshock
    I respect Bioshock as a game but I definitely did not like it.
    most FPS fans can't handle that much story and rpg elements in a game.
    i LOVE RPGS... Bioshock just felt sluggish, boring, and repetitive to me.
    edited April 2011
    Are you kidding me? Did you just not see me talking about how awesome ME2 is?

That had MUCH more story and RPG elements than Bioshock.