Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    0 about most of those nintendo games

i might be hype if icould actually find a switch on shelves but until then 0
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    The Switch sucks dick. Doesn't even work right

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Mine works just fine 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Super Mario: Oddessy looks awesome actually.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    I dont even like the Switch as a console. The games are just awesome 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Mario Odyssey

A Japanese game about an Italian dressed as a Mexican that speaks English and will sell like crazy all over the world.
    How do you not like it as a console? The thing works great while in the dock and if you want to take it with you you just pick the mother fucker up and go and it's seamless. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Its weak specs-wise, with cheap hardware, and is built around a gimmick, and the joycons feel horrible to hold. 
    As someone that actually has one, has played it quite a bit you can't just look at specs. I have big hands and the joy cons are fine there are no issues whether attached to the console, one a controller or used in single use no issue no discomfort. What I see is games that play flawless and look good. So you can bitch about specs all you want but that's not what matters.
    Yeah im with mc on this one.

i do want it for the gimmick doe. Well that and even though iv never liked zelda i really want to play the new one. 
    Also I'm tired of the word gimmick every mother fucking thing that comes out has a "gimmick" of some sort for marketing. I see the same fools bitching in roller coaster forums that a ride is just a gimmick. If it works and works well who the fuck cares? I'm sorry though you're right people should never think outside of the box and just do the same shit over and over again and fight over who has ultra had and who doesn't even though it doesn't ducking matter because most media doesn't run it 
    The games are only playing flawlessly because they were developed specifically for the consoles launch window.  The hardware is going to struggle badly to keep up with what developers want to do with it. Wait till we start seeing games that are on other consoles. I bet its a shit show. 
    I don't play Nintendo stuff for what I can play on other platforms I play it for the exclusives 
    True. Regardless the hardware is limiting and IMO mc is right about it feeling cheap. 
    Dock does feel cheap but what do you expect from that the console it self definitely does not 
    edited June 2017
    I wonder if there are any stats on % of screen shatters yet. Thats something i was interested in when the console was announced. 

I dont like the joycons  but im not trying to shit on the console. Its got its pros and cons like everything else and either way im gonna buy one when i dont have to work to hard for it. 

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    It's had a load of problems.....
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I'm with Ape. The hardware might not be as powerful as the other two consoles but historically every first party title fully utilizes the hardware. And Nintendo has the most first and second party studios by a mile.

Look at some of the Wii U games like Mario Kart 8, Smash 4, Bayonetta 2, and Xenoblade Chronicles X. They look great and all have a pretty steady framerate
    I wonder if there are any stats on % of screen shatters yet. Thats something i was interested in when the console was announced. 

I dont like the joycons  but im not trying to shit on the console. Its got its pros and cons like everything else and either way im gonna buy one when i dont have to work to hard for it. 

You can get tempered glass screen protectors 2 for $10 on Amazon 
    I tried it at Acen. And i Just dont like the hardware. Id need to buy a pro controller, but I bought a pro for the Wii U anyway. Best controller Ive ever owned.