Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    Video games on weed>>>>>>>>>>> video demo games drinking
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Holy shit Legendary on Halo 5 is the most ridiculous bullshit I ever played in my life. Was gonna go for 1000/1000G but this already ain't worth it. 2nd mission already got me screamin my head off. This the type of difficulty that ain't even rewarding, it's jus unfair.

And inb4 I suck. I've beaten all the Uncharteds on Insane or whatever the hardest difficulty was, did a Ghost playthrough of Dishonored on the hardest difficulty, beat and Platinum'd it's bullshit ass DLC which might've been the hardest thing I've ever played, etc.

But this shit is damn near impossible and doesn't even have a fun factor to the difficulty. It's jus punishing for no Goddamn reason. Full clip into the head to kill ONE motherfucker but 3 shots on me and I'm at a sliver of health. Pure garbage.
    Is this your intro to Halo? Legendary has been a complete grind since game one, it's meant for co-op.
    Uncharted and Dishonored, even on high difficulties, are meant for one player. Legendary is literally designed for co-op, doing it solo is akin to a realistic playthrough in Fallout.
    Forgot how goddamn fun left 4 dead is
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Yea, Halo on Legendary is a chore. Halo 5 is a horrible game though
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I got my friend Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel for his birthday. Im looking through the booklet, and there is a soundtrack section in the back. It lists off Slipknot, Killswitch Engage, Chimaira, and "Messhugha" lmao as in the game. They mispelled Meshuggah =))
    edited October 2016
    Started Until Dawn today

EDIT: Didn't realize you could only save recordings in 15 min intervals directly on the PS4, so I only have 30 mins of footage from the first three chapters for my review :(
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
    Got permission from VHS Glitch to use music from Halloween Strangers in my review of Terrordrome. 
    I want Return to Arkham right meow.
    Thrill Kill review

https://youtu.be/wKeZMovcCjo
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Beat Halo 5 this morning on Heroic. Actually quite liked it. The big "twist" is pretty interesting to me, if not a bit convoluted. Depending on how they decide to explain the real reason it happened and where they take the story arc wit it, it could lead to Halo 6 bein either the biggest and best yet, or absolute garbage, and there really ain't any in between. Definitely agree wit all the reviews that the campaign was way too short. Jus as the story got interesting...it ended abruptly. It literally needed jus 5-6 more hours to really flesh out the story and build up serious hype for Halo 6. Some of the settings were really fuckin dope tho, especially the Domain part wit all the Guardians. One of the most memorable levels in Halo period. 

I also couldn't help bein constantly reminded of Mass Effect. Especially the Guardians, which to me seemed at least partially inspired by Reapers. They definitely brought the same feel to the story.
    Xenocide said:
    Holy shit Legendary on Halo 5 is the most ridiculous bullshit I ever played in my life. Was gonna go for 1000/1000G but this already ain't worth it. 2nd mission already got me screamin my head off. This the type of difficulty that ain't even rewarding, it's jus unfair.

And inb4 I suck. I've beaten all the Uncharteds on Insane or whatever the hardest difficulty was, did a Ghost playthrough of Dishonored on the hardest difficulty, beat and Platinum'd it's bullshit ass DLC which might've been the hardest thing I've ever played, etc.

But this shit is damn near impossible and doesn't even have a fun factor to the difficulty. It's jus punishing for no Goddamn reason. Full clip into the head to kill ONE motherfucker but 3 shots on me and I'm at a sliver of health. Pure garbage.
    Is this your intro to Halo? Legendary has been a complete grind since game one, it's meant for co-op.
    I didn't know. I've played every Halo 1-5 (Didn't play Reach, ODST, Wars, etc.) but this was the first time ever attempting Legendary. Makes sense that it's more for co-op wit this individual game due to the emphasis on co-op wit the 4 man squad, but I didn't know it was always like that. Thinkin bout the Cortana level from 3 on Legendary is already makin me break a controller. Glad I didn't experience that lmao.
    Jus realized Luke Cage is Locke from Halo 5 lmao.
    Halo 5 is assssss
    Yeah halo 5 was pretty shitty 
    343 killed Halo. Destiny killed Bungie
    Lol destiny was pretty successful. 
    dranyam said:
    Lol destiny was pretty successful. 
    Its one of those games a lot of people bought and hyped up, and then it didnt live up to it, and most people hate it, but people feel obligated to play it because they already dumped time into it.